[Rogers Wireless] [YMMV][Targeted] Days to Save: Exclusive loyalty rewards

Savings:
$240
Expiry:
August 17, 2021
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Copy-pasting an e-mail I've received from Rogers. Not sure how good or otherwise it is (what happens after 24 months, then, for instance or does this mean the AirPods are free if I go for the Beats or the Buds for example); try your luck calling customer service.
--
A $240 reward from Rogers to thank you for your loyalty.

Hello (name), here’s a reward for being a loyal Rogers customer. Save $240 over 24 months when you choose $240 worth of accessories to make your transition back to work or school even more enjoyable! With your reward, plus in-store sales, you’ll save BIG and pay as low as $0/mo. for 24 months when you finance (1) the accessories on your wireless plan. Financing allows you to pay your balance off in 24 monthly payments. Don’t wait, this limited-time offer ends August 17, 2021 so visit your local Rogers store today and let the shopping begin!

Limited Time Offer – In Store Only
Visit us and choose your reward.
Choose $240 worth of accessories and pay $0/mo. for 24 months.

Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
$15.83/mo. $5.83/mo.
(after bill credit, plus taxes) for 24 months with financing on your wireless plan.
Full Price: $380

AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
$11.21/mo. $0/mo.
(after 20% discount and bill credit, plus taxes) for 24 months with financing on your wireless plan.
Full Price: $269 $215
*AirPods need to be combined with other accessories to meet the $240 minimum.

Google Nest Hub
$4.17/mo. $0/mo.
(after 25% discount and bill credit, plus taxes) for 24 months with financing on your wireless plan.
Full Price: $100 $75
*Google Nest Hub needs to be combined with other accessories to meet the $240 minimum.

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
$11.04/mo. $1.04/mo.
(after bill credit, plus taxes) for 24 months with financing on your wireless plan.
Full Price: $265

Absolutely everything is $0 down on approved credit and 0% interest with financing on your wireless plan.
--
Small print:
Limited time offer. Offer subject to change without notice. A Setup Service Fee of $50 applies to setup your device and related services. Taxes extra. In case of conflict, the information in your account shall prevail.

(1) Available to Rogers customers with a postpaid wireless plan. 0% APR on approved credit with an accessory financing agreement. Total purchase cannot exceed $800 before tax per accessory financing agreement. Maximum 5 accessory financing agreements per Rogers account. Accessory financing agreement based on retail price, minus any discounts (if applicable), plus applicable taxes; if your accessory financing agreement is terminated or your wireless plan is cancelled, the outstanding accessory financing balance becomes due.
If all the world's a stage, then where is my audience?
2 replies
May 15, 2009
214 posts
429 upvotes
Ottawa
Got a text from them for only $175…
[OP]
Mar 31, 2020
268 posts
151 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
wongjing wrote: Got a text from them for only $175…
Oh yes, I had received the $175 promo (text, not email) a few months ago too.
If all the world's a stage, then where is my audience?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)