Computers & Electronics

Rogers Yahoo e-mail, how long is it active after cancelling?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2019 11:29 am
[OP]
Mar 25, 2010
90 posts
53 upvotes
Ottawa

Rogers Yahoo e-mail, how long is it active after cancelling?

I'm cancelling my Rogers service and need to move off my Rogers Yahoo email account. Couple of questions, how long does it take for them to cancel it? Also is there an easy way to move my folders over to my gmail account without having to forward everything?

Thanks
4 replies
Penalty Box
Oct 13, 2008
4728 posts
1693 upvotes
denbo30 wrote: I'm cancelling my Rogers service and need to move off my Rogers Yahoo email account. Couple of questions, how long does it take for them to cancel it? Also is there an easy way to move my folders over to my gmail account without having to forward everything?

Thanks
IMMEDIATE. I had the same question before.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
8060 posts
2729 upvotes
Maple
denbo30 wrote: I'm cancelling my Rogers service and need to move off my Rogers Yahoo email account. Couple of questions, how long does it take for them to cancel it? Also is there an easy way to move my folders over to my gmail account without having to forward everything?

Thanks
Backup or forwarding emails before cancelling. You will (or expect) loose IMMEDIATELY.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2684 posts
1351 upvotes
B.C.
Is Rogers Yahoo still a thing?

I thought they ended that partnership years ago?
Aug 29, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Hi. There is an option in Gmail under Settings >> Accounts and Imports: Mail and Contacts. I've tried this with Yahoo mail (same thing) when I first set up my Gmail account. I remember the process took about 2-3 days to be completed, i.e. all my Yahoo emails to show up in Gmail. I decided I didn't want this importing or sync between the two email services anymore and turned the setting off. Hopefully this will solve your problem of moving all your Rogers Yahoo email to Gmail in one big fell swoop.