Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

YALE and WEISER Smart door locks 50% off $124.99 and $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 12:16 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
Anybody have any locks for cheap :)
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
I've got a bunch of the touchscreen weiser models. I'm in the Barrie area.
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Jun 30, 2014
291 posts
90 upvotes
YVR
The Yale one's are back on Sale. I just got one for $ 141 and change all in...
Oct 27, 2011
194 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga
Just ordered second one from Rogers. Still available.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
I've got some Rogers weiser Venetian bronze touchscreens for sale. I'm sure I could beat the Rogers price.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Just installed my SmartThings Hub and this Rogers Yale lock synced perfectly. :)

Need to put in some smart bulbs and plugs in the next few days.
May 23, 2012
50 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
alanbrenton wrote: Just installed my SmartThings Hub and this Rogers Yale lock synced perfectly. :)

Need to put in some smart bulbs and plugs in the next few days.
did you find the Yale Lock in SmartThings iPhone app easily or you need to set up the lock after you set up your SmartThings. my SmartThings could not find the Yale lock.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Not sure but on my android phone, I found the Yale lock when my router and ST hub is on the other side of the house, maybe 10-15 meters away. I should have synced before installing but good thing the sync worked.

You do have to set the Yale lock up for detection. I don't remember the steps.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
If anyone wants a silver Yale lock lmk. I have a spare one.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
alanbrenton wrote: Not sure but on my android phone, I found the Yale lock when my router and ST hub is on the other side of the house, maybe 10-15 meters away. I should have synced before installing but good thing the sync worked.

Enter the master pin, #, 7, #, 1, # then initiate device lookup on ST app.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
alanbrenton wrote: For free?
lol not really
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone pick up the Echo and wanting to incorporate it with ST and the Yale locks? Sadly, Alexa will only support locking of the Yale locks, not unlocking. So even though I can set up a routine on Alexa to lock up the doors at night, I cannot tell Alexa to unlock the front door when someone is at the door. Anyone know of any workarounds?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
rvs007 wrote: Anyone pick up the Echo and wanting to incorporate it with ST and the Yale locks? Sadly, Alexa will only support locking of the Yale locks, not unlocking. So even though I can set up a routine on Alexa to lock up the doors at night, I cannot tell Alexa to unlock the front door when someone is at the door. Anyone know of any workarounds?
I had the setup for a day until my condo super ruined it. Unlocking isn’t supported due to security concerns.

You’d just have to unlock it with your phone.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote: I had the setup for a day until my condo super ruined it. Unlocking isn’t supported due to security concerns.

You’d just have to unlock it with your phone.
I managed to find a way to do it with Alexa. Instead of using the native SmartThings support, I have to go through IFTTT. Set up an applet so that when I say "Alexa, trigger front door unlock", then IFTTT will tell ST to unlock the front door.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
rvs007 wrote: I managed to find a way to do it with Alexa. Instead of using the native SmartThings support, I have to go through IFTTT. Set up an applet so that when I say "Alexa, trigger front door unlock", then IFTTT will tell ST to unlock the front door.
Ah good to know. Good job on sorting a workaround.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rvs007 wrote: I managed to find a way to do it with Alexa. Instead of using the native SmartThings support, I have to go through IFTTT. Set up an applet so that when I say "Alexa, trigger front door unlock", then IFTTT will tell ST to unlock the front door.
Oh, I found an even better implementation, via a custom "Ask Alexa" SmartApps. Will look more into this tonight, but it looks promising as well:

https://community.smartthings.com/t/rel ... lexa/46786
May 23, 2012
50 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
alanbrenton wrote: Not sure but on my android phone, I found the Yale lock when my router and ST hub is on the other side of the house, maybe 10-15 meters away. I should have synced before installing but good thing the sync worked.

Thanks, i will look into it.