Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

YMMV - Home Internet - Rogers retention plan - $35, 500mbps, unlimited

Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
fruzmatik wrote: Cancelled rogers last year, tried chatting with them and absolutely useless, offered $55 for 150u LOL...gtf outta here
Same as you, cancelled with Rogers less than a year ago. I received a letter from them recently, asking to call them back @ 844-415-6253. I called and was offered $40 for 150 plus $20 activation fee.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
tor98 wrote: Same as you, cancelled with Rogers less than a year ago. I received a letter from them recently, asking to call them back @ 844-415-6253. I called and was offered $40 for 150 plus $20 activation fee.
$40 is better than $55 but still weak sauce ...
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
fruzmatik wrote: $40 is better than $55 but still weak sauce ...
Called your # and they offered me the same as chat...$55 for 150 u and $45 for 75u....NEXT
Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
fruzmatik wrote: $40 is better than $55 but still weak sauce ...
Called again right now and they jacked up their offer to $45 for 150u, but offered $35 for 75u. I have 75 right now and works for me, so got the $35 deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
tor98 wrote: Called again right now and they jacked up their offer to $45 for 150u, but offered $35 for 75u. I have 75 right now and works for me, so got the $35 deal.
Yeah I currently have 75U with carrytel for $35, so not switching to pay the same price for only 1 year...Also every time I call these bums it reminds me how much I hated having to call them every year to renegotiate.
Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
fruzmatik wrote: Yeah I currently have 75U with carrytel for $35, so not switching to pay the same price for only 1 year...Also every time I call these bums it reminds me how much I hated having to call them every year to renegotiate.
Not a fan of Rogers either, if you are happy with Carryrel and no need to negotiate, why move?

I am with EBOX and my price is going to $60, so had to negotiate with them anyway.
Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
fruzmatik wrote: Called your # and they offered me the same as chat...$55 for 150 u and $45 for 75u....NEXT
Now, they keep track of their offers. The CSR I talked to today, told me that he sees my last week quote on the system.
Nov 17, 2005
290 posts
49 upvotes
Richmond Hill
tor98 wrote: Not a fan of Rogers either, if you are happy with Carryrel and no need to negotiate, why move?

I am with EBOX and my price is going to $60, so had to negotiate with them anyway.
My Ebox deal is ending too. Their offer to keep me on was to move down in speed and they will reduce the price a few dollars.
Jul 11, 2009
90 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
lmao... rogers is such a joke. If anyone has a rep they know or specific promo I can mention, please pm me. I called in with Robbers because I was already freaking paying $73 a month after tax for Ignite 100U. With the contract now over, they are charging me like $110 after tax (what a joke). Called in to chat and ask about a deal.

They said the cheapest they can do for me was $73 at 300U. I told them I'm going to leave and they basically just said go ahead lmao. Any other offers anyone at RD can recommend me? I'm sure anything is better than Robbers at this point
Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
prokidbob123 wrote: lmao... rogers is such a joke. If anyone has a rep they know or specific promo I can mention, please pm me. I called in with Robbers because I was already freaking paying $73 a month after tax for Ignite 100U. With the contract now over, they are charging me like $110 after tax (what a joke). Called in to chat and ask about a deal.

They said the cheapest they can do for me was $73 at 300U. I told them I'm going to leave and they basically just said go ahead lmao. Any other offers anyone at RD can recommend me? I'm sure anything is better than Robbers at this point
Call and order cancellation for a couple of weeks later, you will likely get a call back from them. If not, or their offer is not acceptable for you, move on and get the service with another ISP. Rogers is not the only one, if they offer is not competitive, you don’t have to stay with them.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
fruzmatik wrote: Yeah I currently have 75U with carrytel for $35, so not switching to pay the same price for only 1 year...Also every time I call these bums it reminds me how much I hated having to call them every year to renegotiate.
+1. I'm not switching from Carrytel to Rogers unless I can get it for $25 per month. It is just too much hassle to switch back and forth without incentive.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
They called me back...now offering $73 w/ tax for 300 U ...told them to do better...we shall see
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
fruzmatik wrote: They called me back...now offering $73 w/ tax for 300 U ...told them to do better...we shall see
Came back and offered $55+ tax for 300U.
Didn't bite. Giving up.
Jul 11, 2009
90 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the advice. Ill give it a shot and see what they say... this is really unacceptable what they are offering. For someone that is a loyal customer of Rogers for 20 years lmao
Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
prokidbob123 wrote: Thanks for the advice. Ill give it a shot and see what they say... this is really unacceptable what they are offering. For someone that is a loyal customer of Rogers for 20 years lmao
20 years? Time to divorce that unfaithful ... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
1228 posts
696 upvotes
mississauga
Variability wrote: So I can't get this deal if I'm not with Rogers? Any comparable plan? Currently $50 @ 150mbps with Cannetel and looking to upgrade.
i was with cannet, previously with fido and rogers ambassador team called and offered ignite 500, first 3 months free, then $30 plus tax p.m for 9 months. I thought it was a scam, but followed thru and was setup and online in 15 min(technician was in the area). Pretty happy, will see if they extend it or back to cannet
Jul 11, 2009
90 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
tor98 wrote: 20 years? Time to divorce that unfaithful ... Face With Tears Of Joy
yep lol... gonna make that call soon and they still wanna play tough, just going to cancel in front of their faces
Jan 4, 2008
26 posts
9 upvotes
pefferlaw
33 years with Rogers. The best price for me was 151. Moved to Carrytel March 1st and don't regret it one bit. 75U is more then adequate to run a smart home and stream TV. Also 2 xbox consoles.
Sep 11, 2015
227 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
I received this pop-up offer just now in MyRogers account.

So I called to accept but they said the modem and tv box rental are not included in that price. I thought that was ridiculous as it does not mention that in the fine print at all, only states 'taxes extra'.
I am ready to cancel as that is just plainly a false advertisement, or am I in the wrong?
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.56.10 PM.png
Apr 1, 2007
531 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
sprites34 wrote: 33 years with Rogers. The best price for me was 151. Moved to Carrytel March 1st and don't regret it one bit. 75U is more then adequate to run a smart home and stream TV. Also 2 xbox consoles.
They don’t budge when dealing with the old customers, because they bet customer wouldn’t move and just wants a discount. Kudos for proving them wrong 👏🏻