Nov 5, 2006
1286 posts
5630 upvotes

Rogue Echo Bike $1225 + tax with Free Shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Rogue Canada
Oh wow! The Rogue Echo Bike is in stock and ready-to-ship FREE to Canada! If you're in the market, grab it while you still can! This is HOT because it's in stock and the pricing hasn't surged due to Covid.

I snagged one and can't wait to get it! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes

-----

The Rogue Echo Bike combines heavy-duty steel, precision engineering, and convenient customization to forge a stronger, sturdier fan bike.

This overbuilt 127LB, 350LB weight limit unit provides a rock solid foundation for max output bursts, while still offering easy portability around the gym via a set of 1" polyurethane front wheels. A quiet, belt-driven steel fan blade produces a smooth, consistent ride, while a high-contrast, battery-powered LCD console allows athletes to track intervals, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and more.

Additional Specifications:
  • Patent Pending Design
  • Quality Steel Construction for Dependable Stability
  • Height: 52.75" (to top of handles)
  • Length: 58.875" (overall with seat in position furthest from fan cage)
  • Width: 29.875" (at handles - widest point)
  • Footprint: 44.5" x 23.75"
  • LCD Console Display (Batteries Included) with customizable modes
  • Belt Driven Steel Fan
  • Adjustable Seat with 8 height and 5 front/back settings
  • 1.5” diameter rubber grip handles
  • Metal Pedals
  • Texture Black powdercoat finish
  • Rubber Leveling Feet
  • All Hardware & Assembly Tools Included
  • Weight: 127LB, 350LB weight limit

Images
  • Clipboard01.jpg
Thread Summary
If you're looking for a more traditional exercise bike, check out RFD Reviews' list of the top spin bikes for home workouts!
24 replies
Jun 24, 2007
113 posts
65 upvotes
Ontario
I got mine a couple weeks ago and love it, for anyone on the fence.
Feb 20, 2006
294 posts
184 upvotes
RandomGuy22 wrote: Pretty sure the price has gone up :(.
still 795USD. Is it worth CAD1225 after currency exchange is another story.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
3646 posts
1523 upvotes
Grimsby
I have the assault bike and love using it for short sprints during a workout. One day I'll add this Echo bike to the mix.... one day....
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1885 posts
2350 upvotes
GTA
RandomGuy22 wrote: Pretty sure the price has gone up :(.
They have been $750 USD and $775, on sale for $699 once (maybe more than once) and are now $795 USD.
So up a bit, but not really that much. CAD/USD exchange rate will affect the price more.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1286 posts
5630 upvotes
joey003 wrote: I have the assault bike and love using it for short sprints during a workout. One day I'll add this Echo bike to the mix.... one day....
Sell the Assault AirBike. Buy the Rogue Echo! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Sep 6, 2007
50 posts
29 upvotes
I ordered the Rogue Bike on Dec 10, on Feb 22 it shows as still in transit via freight. So be prepared to wait a while.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
3646 posts
1523 upvotes
Grimsby
coopercold wrote: Sell the Assault AirBike. Buy the Rogue Echo! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Lol I just got the assault bike last summer. Though in all honesty I'd keep it and get the Echo Bike as well. Also have a rower and ski erg. But I need to find a concept2 bike erg next.
Aug 1, 2016
112 posts
29 upvotes
Be sure to get the wind guard!!!
My eyes get dried up so fast without it.

I ordered the wind guard three weeks ago and i think the product just arrived canada.

Phone holder is pretty useful but i cant do horizontal screen view as the phone holder does not rotate.

Water bottle is useless. Its not wide enough to put in a protein bottle. Just my opinion.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1286 posts
5630 upvotes
joey003 wrote: Lol I just got the assault bike last summer. Though in all honesty I'd keep it and get the Echo Bike as well. Also have a rower and ski erg. But I need to find a concept2 bike erg next.
Awesome! Very jealous!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1286 posts
5630 upvotes
Joejoejoejo wrote: Be sure to get the wind guard!!!
My eyes get dried up so fast without it.

I ordered the wind guard three weeks ago and i think the product just arrived canada.
Good tip! Unfortunately, it's TOOS but it also has free shipping so we can grab when it's back in stock!
Oct 31, 2020
39 posts
25 upvotes
Ordered yesterday and ship date in 6 weeks, contrary to the 2-7 business days rogue said during checkout
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1286 posts
5630 upvotes
smbar13 wrote: Ordered yesterday and ship date in 6 weeks, contrary to the 2-7 business days rogue said during checkout
Oh really?! That long!? Hushed FaceWorried Face Oh well, it'll be worth the wait. And hopefully it'll ship much faster than that.
Jun 24, 2007
113 posts
65 upvotes
Ontario
I 3D printed a phone holder that’s in landscape and it works perfectly, for anyone who knows someone with a 3D printer.
Aug 21, 2013
211 posts
200 upvotes
Kitchener
sudayaku wrote: I ordered the Rogue Bike on Dec 10, on Feb 22 it shows as still in transit via freight. So be prepared to wait a while.
Contact Rogue, they need to call UPS and yell at them. My Echo Bike was delivered ~3days after order. On the other hand my rack took 2 months and a dozen calls to each Rogue and UPS to get it sorted out, UPS some how lost the paperwork and it just sat at customs for like a month (no one would even look at anything for like 2 weeks) and after they sorted out the customs UPS couldnt find the pallet it was loaded on.

On the bike, this thing is brutal, it's affectionately nicknames the devils tri cycle. This is the machine you use when you want to destroy yourself (if you can make it through tabata on it you will be gasping for breath afterwards.) Dont buy this expecting to do steady state, that's not what this is designed for, you can do it (Ive on 90 minutes) but the low RPM makes it hard (~100 RPM is where you would be on a regular bike for steady state but on this 100RPM is ~1000W which is sustainable for 10s of seconds at best by most people,) 60RPM is about 220W.
I love the bike but dont buy it thinking it will motivate you to get fit, buy it because you are looking to add conditioning to your work outs.
Oct 31, 2020
39 posts
25 upvotes
coopercold wrote: Oh really?! That long!? Hushed FaceWorried Face Oh well, it'll be worth the wait. And hopefully it'll ship much faster than that.

* Shipping Delay Notice:

Freight carriers are currently experiencing very high demand and a shortage of capacity, which has caused delays in pickups and transit with the carriers.

We are actively working with multiple carriers and exploring all avenues in an effort to increase the capacity of freight orders that are able to ship from our facility.

The estimated ship date takes into account this delay and is listed below.

This carrier shortage is a top priority and has our full attention. We are doing everything within our control to ship all orders as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your support and patience.
Feb 20, 2006
294 posts
184 upvotes
KevlarCoated wrote: On the bike, this thing is brutal, it's affectionately nicknames the devils tri cycle. This is the machine you use when you want to destroy yourself (if you can make it through tabata on it you will be gasping for breath afterwards.) Dont buy this expecting to do steady state, that's not what this is designed for, you can do it (Ive on 90 minutes) but the low RPM makes it hard (~100 RPM is where you would be on a regular bike for steady state but on this 100RPM is ~1000W which is sustainable for 10s of seconds at best by most people,) 60RPM is about 220W.
I love the bike but dont buy it thinking it will motivate you to get fit, buy it because you are looking to add conditioning to your work outs.
So this is good for Tabata or HIIT only, right? something like 40s on and 20s off for 10 to 20 min?

Edit
Never mind. I got my answers from google. This bike is not for everyone.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1286 posts
5630 upvotes
Beach wrote: I got mine a couple weeks ago and love it, for anyone on the fence.
How did they ship it? Was it UPS Freight? Did they call you to schedule delivery? Did they drop it curbside or bring it to your door?

Thanks in advance for indulging my questions!
Jun 24, 2007
113 posts
65 upvotes
Ontario
coopercold wrote: How did they ship it? Was it UPS Freight? Did they call you to schedule delivery? Did they drop it curbside or bring it to your door?

Thanks in advance for indulging my questions!
They shipped UPS Freight, they said the shipping companies were overwhelmed and that they were trying to get things shipped as fast as they could but gave me a March 18th ETA (it was like Feb 4th at the time), luckily I received it Feb 10th :). UPS called to schedule the delivery, it was curb side delivery, he brought it onto my driveway for me.