Hot Deals

[Rogue] Rogue rubber hex dumbbells in stock

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2021 10:46 am
20 replies
Newbie
Jan 21, 2021
39 posts
48 upvotes
The prices look good, but I'm getting $120+ for shipping on two pairs of dumbbells.
Newbie
Oct 25, 2014
27 posts
35 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone in Calgary want to do a group buy to save on shipping?
Penalty Box
Dec 25, 2017
401 posts
969 upvotes
duc748 wrote: Anyone in Calgary want to do a group buy to save on shipping?
just seems to increase the price when i increase quantity. We'd probably have to contact the company directly.
Member
Nov 17, 2019
395 posts
1111 upvotes
150$ shipping...

Also there is a warning that dumbbells over 20 pounds are shipped individually and may come from different manufacturers. Meaning they might differ in feel of the grip...
Sr. Member
Apr 17, 2015
510 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto, ON
"Please Note: These unbranded dumbbells are not produced by a single dealer/manufacturer, resulting in a higher acquisition cost and a slightly higher price than our own standard DBs. There may also be subtle variations in the knurling and appearance of these models. All pairs from 2.5 LB to 17.5 LB are packaged as a boxed pair and should match; DBs of 20 LB or more are packaged individually, meaning that there could be minor differences between two heavier DBs even if they are ordered together. We can guarantee that all DBs will include a welded construction, knurled steel handles, weight indications on two sides of the head, and a strict weight tolerance within 3%

All items must be shipped. Pick-up not available. All sales are final."
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2061 posts
723 upvotes
You can get them way cheaper here through amazon or other retailers.
Newbie
Jan 22, 2021
6 posts
3 upvotes
Btw Walmart has a few of these in stock and even able to be delivered as a grocery item
Newbie
Jan 22, 2021
6 posts
3 upvotes
Btw Walmart has a few of these in stock and even able to be delivered as a grocery item
Member
Jan 4, 2019
372 posts
144 upvotes
Damn, they can figure out shipping on their rowers but I guess this weighs a lot more.
Member
Nov 24, 2006
457 posts
241 upvotes
london
k9fire wrote: "Please Note: These unbranded dumbbells are not produced by a single dealer/manufacturer, resulting in a higher acquisition cost and a slightly higher price than our own standard DBs. There may also be subtle variations in the knurling and appearance of these models. All pairs from 2.5 LB to 17.5 LB are packaged as a boxed pair and should match; DBs of 20 LB or more are packaged individually, meaning that there could be minor differences between two heavier DBs even if they are ordered together. We can guarantee that all DBs will include a welded construction, knurled steel handles, weight indications on two sides of the head, and a strict weight tolerance within 3%

All items must be shipped. Pick-up not available. All sales are final."
So essentially these are generic non "Rogue" outsourced dumbbells? Seems like Rogue is simply trying to cash in on the red hot market for free weight.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1887 posts
717 upvotes
Richmond, ON
195 shipping charge...great deal!
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2061 posts
723 upvotes
LaWinter wrote: Btw Walmart has a few of these in stock and even able to be delivered as a grocery item
Is there a special way to do this? I have coupons for grocery order but can never seem to get this to work.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1517 posts
479 upvotes
don't see any walmart ones, just looking for a couple of 10 pounders for rehab
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1193 posts
815 upvotes
Shipping to expensive for this one. Better to buy dumbbells locally. Same quality
Member
Oct 4, 2006
280 posts
78 upvotes
Wow! $499.86 for shipping 75’s and 100’s to Winnipeg. What are people doing for weights closer to 100? Powerblocks or bowflex 1090’s? I’ve seen some knockoff bowflex For just under $800


https://techvillestore.com/products/90- ... 5003&_ss=r


Just seeing what others have done for new retail heavier weights (not spending hours scouring Kijiji for a local deal).
Member
Aug 21, 2013
211 posts
202 upvotes
Kitchener
jamessh1 wrote: Wow! $499.86 for shipping 75’s and 100’s to Winnipeg. What are people doing for weights closer to 100? Powerblocks or bowflex 1090’s? I’ve seen some knockoff bowflex For just under $800


https://techvillestore.com/products/90- ... 5003&_ss=r


Just seeing what others have done for new retail heavier weights (not spending hours scouring Kijiji for a local deal).
At high weights having a set is prohibitively expensive these days. Personally I was looking for ironmasters but they are impossible to get and the place I was trying to get them from increased their prices by $200. For a thousand dollars I can get more fun stuff to work out with (I already have a rack)
Newbie
Jan 22, 2021
6 posts
3 upvotes
mathewvc wrote: Is there a special way to do this? I have coupons for grocery order but can never seem to get this to work.
They are not the same brand but are hex dumbbells. Here’s the link. Walmart is charging higher online fees than in store for weights for some reason.

https://www.walmart.ca/search?q=hex%20dumbbells&c=10019

If ordering online Amazon is a cheaper option the in stock lbs fluctuates often maybe every other day.

AmazonBasics Rubber Encased Hex Dumbbell https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B074DZ6NGS/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

Grocery items you book a slot and select store nearest for pickup or delivery, before processing your payment is wher most site put the promo code box.

Top