Ontario
Good Price but shipping is brutal on it:
Shipping & Handling (UPS Freight® LTL) $363.25 CAD
HST $185.17 CAD
Order Total $1,609.56 CAD
Jan 27, 2011
434 posts
199 upvotes
why can't they just factor shipping into their original price...I know we live in different areas of the world, but still...it is misleading.
Feb 21, 2012
198 posts
141 upvotes
East York, Ontario
Hoping this was a better deal on the Rogue Echo Assault Bike. It's 1195+tx with free ship. Overall a better deal and it's a tank. Not available right now though.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3288 posts
2099 upvotes
GTA
hotsauce007 wrote: why can't they just factor shipping into their original price...I know we live in different areas of the world, but still...it is misleading.
How is it misleading? It's not as if they are sending you a secret invoice after the fact? Shipping costs can vary for different parts of the country and these things arrive in a big, heavy box. Not cheap to ship.
Jan 27, 2011
434 posts
199 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: How is it misleading? It's not as if they are sending you a secret invoice after the fact? Shipping costs can vary for different parts of the country and these things arrive in a big, heavy box. Not cheap to ship.

Maybe not misleading...price just went from hot'ish to warm really quickly after seeing the shipping charges.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1385 posts
1780 upvotes
In B4 Trudeau bans assault bikes. Nobody needs an assault bike in a modern society. Their only purpose is mass pedaling. Pedaling the most amount of rotations in the shortest time possible.

WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Last edited by RaphaelG041 on Jan 25th, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 10, 2004
699 posts
87 upvotes
Mississauga
bdemarco wrote: Hoping this was a better deal on the Rogue Echo Assault Bike. It's 1195+tx with free ship. Overall a better deal and it's a tank. Not available right now though.
IMO Rogue Echo Bike is miles better than the Assault. Belt driven rather than chain driven on the Assault Bike...much quieter, little to no maintenance unlike the Assault. Overall construction on the Echo Bike is overbuilt and bulletproof...not to mention cheaper, free shipping.
Last edited by Maddog on Jan 25th, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jul 11, 2017
618 posts
708 upvotes
bdemarco wrote: Hoping this was a better deal on the Rogue Echo Assault Bike. It's 1195+tx with free ship. Overall a better deal and it's a tank. Not available right now though.
The echo is the bike I'm actually looking to buy, came across the Assault classic deal, didn't realize how much the shipping cost was..
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2051 posts
718 upvotes
Pick up the Rogue Echo. Better bang for your buck and cheaper after shipping.
Feb 10, 2004
699 posts
87 upvotes
Mississauga
karlb wrote: "Notify me when this product is in stock"
A buddy of mine called their main Markham location to inquire. They told him to pre-order, and next shipment is expected mid Feb, but no guarantees. He wasn't comfortable paying without a firm ETA though...
Feb 6, 2015
56 posts
44 upvotes
Mississauga
5 minutes on this thing will kick your arse. This, plus the Versa-Climber, some kettlebells and a swimming pool = You're good.
Jul 23, 2011
634 posts
1601 upvotes
Ottawa
Crasstar2002 wrote: 5 minutes on this thing will kick your arse. This, plus the Versa-Climber, some kettlebells and a swimming pool = You're good.
I don’t have a pool. I guess I can just wave my arms around like a wacky inflatable tube man instead.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1548 posts
204 upvotes
Crasstar2002 wrote: 5 minutes on this thing will kick your arse. This, plus the Versa-Climber, some kettlebells and a swimming pool = You're good.
I went to a group class to try out a couple years ago, the trainer there that did my assessment put me one of these and within 5 mins I was shocked how gone I was. Keeping in mind I was running and doing strength training for a couple months back to back at this point.

Ever since that moment I’ve wanted one of these but found them too pricey. If I could get it in $1000 I’d bite for sure.