Rona actual clearance prices

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2019 8:02 pm
[OP]
Jan 19, 2017
34 posts
20 upvotes

Rona actual clearance prices

Seems like some actual deals to be had at Rona. Many shapes sizes of rigid insulation, hand tools, Bosch stuff, Freud bits, etc. All 75% ish off from what I would call realistic normal pricing. In stock(varying degrees, some limited for sure.

Ordered some stuff online, as well as for pickup. And they went through np, got confirmation of orders etc..

Not sure if this is covered in another post, but seemingly at some point the clearance prices dropped to real clearance prices and people might not habe realized it yet so thought I should FYI y'all.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1284 posts
1405 upvotes
Too bad everything will be sold out, and even if you get confirmation to pick up, guess what, it won't be there lol.

Ah Rona/Lowes........when will you learn..........
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5491 posts
2154 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bait and switch, most of time it’s single items. The order will go thru but then they won’t be able to find it
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2587 posts
827 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Too bad everything will be sold out, and even if you get confirmation to pick up, guess what, it won't be there lol.

Ah Rona/Lowes........when will you learn..........
Is this Rona or Lowes too? I know Rona is horrible when it comes to centralized inventory and have experiences idiocy before with their stores, wasn't aware that the actual Lowes stores in Canada have this same problem.
[OP]
Jan 19, 2017
34 posts
20 upvotes
Will update when I have product in hand. Freud bits, Bosch flex, saw blades and boat load of rigid insulation.
Aug 18, 2019
263 posts
184 upvotes
airmail wrote: Bait and switch, most of time it’s single items. The order will go thru but then they won’t be able to find it
I had exactly the same experience. Rona claimed it was theft, misplaced, etc.
~ 👍teslanaire2bitcoinaireButStillCheapLurking@RFDForDeals✌️~
Nov 20, 2010
392 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a bunch of stuff at Rona/Lowes clearance section today for 70% off, privacy locks and residential locks for $13-18 was probably my biggest deal today.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8545 posts
2321 upvotes
Mississauga
Baconis wrote: Seems like some actual deals to be had at Rona. Many shapes sizes of rigid insulation, hand tools, Bosch stuff, Freud bits, etc. All 75% ish off from what I would call realistic normal pricing. In stock(varying degrees, some limited for sure.

Ordered some stuff online, as well as for pickup. And they went through np, got confirmation of orders etc..

Not sure if this is covered in another post, but seemingly at some point the clearance prices dropped to real clearance prices and people might not habe realized it yet so thought I should FYI y'all.
What are you saying?