Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Amazon Echo Dot 4th Generation Smart Speaker with Clock - Glacier White $25 (ymmv)

Apr 8, 2017
62 posts
43 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
clseea wrote: Totally agree, I was surprised she did it but it is possible. I live nowhere near that postal code so very YMMV
it's available for parcel shipping on RONA.ca. So I ask the agent to match the delivery. She said ok, but she would only match one for me. I took it. I gave the agent my home postal code.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1952 posts
1056 upvotes
order for 1x24.99 and 1x34.99 dots with clock (with free shipping) got cancelled. guess i am keeping my amazon order with the free bulb
Last edited by wakka2u on Aug 20th, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 8, 2017
62 posts
43 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
darkhorz1 wrote: Do staples give a credit of $20 (for the difference in price) or $20+HST?
The agent I talked to told me the credit will be $20.01 + tax
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1356 posts
1182 upvotes
Got my pickup notice for 1 in Scarb. Also ordered for Markham (McCowan) but cancelled it after doing a free shipping order of 2. Hope the online order goes through. Should be nifty gifts. Useful for just the clock itself.
Aug 27, 2020
141 posts
503 upvotes
Talked with Staples chat. Agent saw original price at RONA. Asked him to switch to Ontario/Toronto and also shared screenshot of the page I was seeing. He agreed to 20.01$+Tax return. Thanks OP
Nov 22, 2018
58 posts
31 upvotes
Was able to order 3 and get it all price-matched, agent told me to contact after delivery with a reference number to get it credited back!
Jun 28, 2014
468 posts
484 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Good find, Just got 1, wanted 2 but only 1 available for shipping. I got the one with the clock for $24.98. Shipping price is fair too!
Jun 28, 2014
468 posts
484 upvotes
Ajax, ON
theDancingMonkey wrote: Was able to order 3 and get it all price-matched, agent told me to contact after delivery with a reference number to get it credited back!
Make sure you keep a copy of the chat. I was told that in the past and they tried to say there was nothing noted until I told them I had a copy of the chat.
Nov 22, 2018
58 posts
31 upvotes
Jazzee01 wrote: Make sure you keep a copy of the chat. I was told that in the past and they tried to say there was nothing noted until I told them I had a copy of the chat.
Yeah made sure to save chat since it seemed to good to be true, thanks for the heads up! also took a screenshot of the rona site with a timestamp
Jun 28, 2014
468 posts
484 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Are these different prices depending on the area? I paid $24.98 for the one with the clock
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1079 posts
864 upvotes
Calgary
Rona updated the price to match the Amazon/Bestbuy price of $44.99.

Looks like it was a pricing error. I wonder of the orders made before they corrected it will be honored?
no sig
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1117 posts
1124 upvotes
Does Rona accept returns? Or staples?

Both shipped my order.
[OP]
Jan 12, 2017
713 posts
2092 upvotes
darkhorz1 wrote: Does Rona accept returns? Or staples?

Both shipped my order.
I returned something I ordered online to Rona before.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1704 posts
829 upvotes
theDancingMonkey wrote: Why? the price match is after you get the items, the cancellation is probably unrelated
Said the item is not available for purchase at this time
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2004
1036 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
dairymandip wrote: Said the item is not available for purchase at this time
Pm two from Staples and got shipped confirmation email, thanks OP!!
Jul 15, 2003
832 posts
515 upvotes
Ottawa
Just got a cancellation for my order from Rona to ship to my home using parcel shipping. They cancelled it due to lack of availability... but it is still available to order online at a higher price.