Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Amazon Echo Dot 4th Generation Smart Speaker with Clock - Glacier White $25 (ymmv)

Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2853 posts
1729 upvotes
Etobicoke
Arkaine wrote: Order was cancelled this morning.
Thanks for the post though, OP!
Staples is easy price match.
nightwalker wrote: Price Matched with Staples.ca, hope it comes.

Thanks OP!
I was able to price match online and in store and both works perfectly fine.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1588 posts
1647 upvotes
Montreal
45$ every store near me. Looks like an Ontario deal
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11483 posts
974 upvotes
Ottawa
Just picked up the last one at Carleton Place... well, the last "Twilight" colour which is $44.98.

The sticker on the shelf was for the White version, at $59.99, so when I asked to price match online the cashier took their time to double-check and see what the $20 difference was between both models... which was colour.

They sent someone to the back to search for the two "white" versions they had in stock, and discovered that they were supposed to have 0 of the Twilight in store (hence no tag for it on the shelves). Took 10 mins, and they had no white left, but they priced it down to $24.98 with the manager reason of "White not currently in stock".

Then went to Staples in CP, and grabbed the last two White ones there (replacing my 1st gen Echo Dots). Took around 5 mins for the manager to work through the model number issues (talked about how careful they have to be, especially with laptops and stores like BB), before marking them down from $44 to $24.98.

Thanks OP!
- Absolute
Sep 26, 2019
138 posts
254 upvotes
Montreal, QC
sneakerfan wrote: 45$ every store near me. Looks like an Ontario deal
I can confirm that this appears to be the case.

Montreal area stores show 44.99. Gatineau shows the same price whereas across the river at the Nepean and Carleton stores it's 24.98. However, both ON locations indicate they are out of stock.

Quick question: Did anyone in Quebec try ordering online and have the Ontario price honoured?

--- EDIT

My question appears to be moot because I just tried and it indicates online stock is too low for the order to be processed.
Sep 25, 2012
110 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Take it for what it's worth, but I was told in a store today that no stores had received any stock.
Nov 6, 2016
100 posts
59 upvotes
I tried to Direct Message Staples. They won't price match online because the Rona closest to my home has this item marked as Out of Stock.
May 28, 2004
698 posts
290 upvotes
BelleVegas
I initially tried ordering 2 but was told they can only do one at a Time for parcel orders, ordered one.. went through no problems.
Sep 20, 2010
80 posts
14 upvotes
ottawa-gatineau
Seems that this has been removed from Rona's website.
Sep 20, 2010
80 posts
14 upvotes
ottawa-gatineau
nightwalker wrote: I'm a bit disappointed by the brightness of the clock's LED. Even on the dimmest setting 1%, I still find it really bright at night time.
Can't the clock be turned off in a setting?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1703 posts
828 upvotes
djembeman wrote: Can't the clock be turned off in a setting?
yup it can in the app, also can change the clock to 24hrs

Open the Alexa app .
Open Devices .
Select Echo & Alexa, then select your Echo Dot with clock device.
Select LED Display.
Turn Display on or off.
Sep 6, 2011
520 posts
156 upvotes
Oakville
specialoffers wrote: Change the store location price will update to $24.98

Right now I chose Etobicoke Martin grove in Toronto area and it's $24.98
looks like all store shows $45 now
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2833 posts