Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Black & Decker Corded Drill/Driver DR260c $12.50

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2018 5:39 pm
Nov 29, 2009
210 posts
136 upvotes
London

[Rona] Black & Decker Corded Drill/Driver DR260c $12.50

Picked this up at a St.Thomas Rona. It scanned at $12.50. Item was in one of their glass cabinets. Was not advertised for this price. Not sure if it is this price everywhere but worth checking out.
Expiry is unknown, as is availability. Receipt doesn't show date but it was purchased 12/11/18... Good reviews all over web... Good luck all... YMMV
Images
  • 006.jpg
  • 007.jpg
Last edited by fortune500 on Dec 14th, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WISDOM IS JUST A HIGHER LEVEL OF COMMON SENSE ...
16 replies
Feb 19, 2013
336 posts
243 upvotes
It actually shows this price online as well. Although it is corded so I'll have to pass
Nov 29, 2009
210 posts
136 upvotes
London
jvrizzle wrote: It actually shows this price online as well. Although it is corded so I'll have to pass
That's why I put "electric" in the title.
Nov 29, 2009
210 posts
136 upvotes
London
XitrumX235298 wrote: Huge luck :-s that's very cheap
Not luck, they had different model for the same price on their online clearance. I ordered and they cancelled saying "out of stock". I went into the store in person to look and found it.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1534 posts
2211 upvotes
Montreal
jvrizzle wrote: It actually shows this price online as well. Although it is corded so I'll have to pass
It's priced differently at different stores. In my local store, it's on clearance for 42.99$.

Search for product code 885911414524 to find it locally.
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
As long as you use it for simple domestic jobs it'll last for generations.
A Great loaner or a backup, backup drill to have on hand.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2042 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this with plastic gear drive inside or metal gears
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
$12.50?? Who are all you people? Bill Gates? I bought the SKT one there for $6.19, I don't have $12.50 to be throwing around like all you high rollers. LOL. I have an old beater cordless drill out in a detached garage that is always dead when I need it out there, which is rarely, so I bought this just to leave there so I don't have to walk to the house to get my DeWalt when its 20 below for the occasional use I may find for it. Corded so no dicking around with batteries. For $6 bucks, its worth it to save the hassle of taking my snowy boots off to come back into the house to get the good drill.

Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
midget_man wrote: $12.50?? Who are all you people? Bill Gates? I bought the SKT one there for $6.19, I don't have $12.50 to be throwing around like all you high rollers. LOL. I have an old beater cordless drill out in a detached garage that is always dead when I need it out there, which is rarely, so I bought this just to leave there so I don't have to walk to the house to get my DeWalt when its 20 below for the occasional use I may find for it. Corded so no dicking around with batteries. For $6 bucks, its worth it to save the hassle of taking my snowy boots off to come back into the house to get the good drill.

6 dollars? who are you, Elon Musk? I pay 3 dollars max
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1905 posts
894 upvotes
GTA
fortune500 wrote: That's why I put "electric" in the title.
"Corded" is probably a better description here.
I believe battery powered tools also use electricity.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10207 posts
11269 upvotes
fortune500 wrote: That's why I put "electric" in the title.
'electric' isn't a term I'd expect for corded, since cordless drills are also 'electric'.

'corded' is I think what most people would expect.

FWIW IMHO a corded drill is a really good thing to have. While a cordless drill will cover the vast majority of uses, having a corded as a backup is always a good idea, for times your cordless is dead, or just not appropriate.
Nov 29, 2009
210 posts
136 upvotes
London
Agreed and changed...
Jan 8, 2007
587 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
orianna wrote: 6 dollars? who are you, Elon Musk? I pay 3 dollars max
Look at Bill Gates here with his $3. I'm still using my Dad's he bought in 1972.
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
i wonder how these corded compare to 18V battery powered ones when it comes down to Torque/Power ?
I borroed B&D from a friend and used it to do my whole basement. It had so much of power - it was hard not to strip bits or screwheads if tool wasn't lined up properly.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
Webkikr wrote: Look at Bill Gates here with his $3. I'm still using my Dad's he bought in 1972.
Luxury! Back in my day we used our fingers, and we were lucky to have those!!
Mar 9, 2016
75 posts
86 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, about to pick up 3 of them at the RONA in North Vancouver. These are going to make GREAT Christmas presents. Fyi, according to my contact with multiple stores, while the pricing will vary between the normal price of $49.99 and $12.50 depending on their stock levels, once they find out that this model is discontinued they are amenable to reducing the drill to clearance price even if it says $49.99 on the website. The rep will have to talk to the store manager about this, so YMMV, but if you are nice and respectful then they'll do the leg work for you :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)