Expired Hot Deals

[Rona] Free $10 off your next purchase coupon with purchase of 4 jugs of Turbo Windshield Washer Fluid - $9.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 8:56 pm
[OP]
Feb 5, 2008
364 posts
205 upvotes
Markham

[Rona] Free $10 off your next purchase coupon with purchase of 4 jugs of Turbo Windshield Washer Fluid - $9.96

Get $10 in discount coupon for your next purchase when you buy a case of four Turbo Windshield washer ($9.96).

Taken from this week's Rona Flyer.
Rona.JPG
Last edited by slowsucks on Dec 6th, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
22 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11117 posts
15305 upvotes
Ottawa
starscreamX wrote:
Dec 6th, 2019 7:28 pm
What is the minimum spending for the $10 coupon?
Short answer , no minimum according to details on website but can only be applied to regular priced items .

Details:
Valid from December 5 to December 11, 2019, in participating stores only. For a 4-bottle case of windshield washer (0263051/2149005), the customer will receive $10 in discount coupon. This discount coupon can only be used for a future transaction completed between December 12 and 18, 2019, on in-stock merchandise only available in store. The discount coupon must be presented at the time of purchase. Limit of one coupon per person/household/transaction/ day. Coupon must be used in its entirety at the time of transaction; in the event that the entire value of the discount coupon is not used in the single transaction, the residual value of the coupon is forfeited and cannot be used in any future transaction. No refund or exchange. In the event of a refund where the purchased merchandise had been paid in full or partly by the discount coupon, the amount of the discount coupon used for the transaction will not be reimbursed, traded or credited. Discount coupon does not apply on products advertised under the term “Deal of the Week”. This coupon doesn’t apply to purchases of the 40-gal., 50-gal. and 60-gal. water heaters, of construction lumber (wood, plywood, OSB, treated wood, cedar, composite), asphalt shingles, gypsum panels, major appliances and branded products: Canexel, Rockwool, Dyson, Google Home, Nest, Ecobee, Broil King, Kamado Joe, Napoléon, Traeger, Weber, Arlo, Samsung Home Smart, Lutron Caseta, Amazon, iRobot and Ring. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Only purchases at regular price paid in cash, debit or credit card are eligible. This offer applies to the regular price of products that are available for immediate sale in-store, that are being delivered and/or installed, only if the delivery and/or installation charges are paid in full at time of purchase and only if the price of the product is dissociable from the price of the installation services. More specifically, this offer does not apply on prices that indissociably covers not only the product, but also installation services (such as hard surface countertops prices), gift cards, layaways, special orders, services offered in store such as installation, delivery, rentals, cut-shop services, etc. Applicable tax will be determined and made payable on the total pre-discount value of the purchase. Only “Cash and Carry” purchases paid by cash, debit or major credit cards are eligible. Cannot be combined with any other offer, but it does apply to already discounted items. Cannot be exchanged for cash. Certain conditions apply. Details in store.
Last edited by stephroll on Dec 6th, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 22, 2014
125 posts
93 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
OP thanks for posting please update title to something like: Free $10 off coupon with purchase of 4 jugs of Turbo Windshield Washer Fluid ($9.96)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7172 posts
3065 upvotes
Toronto
Misleading title, should put free $10 coupon with purchase.
Nov 21, 2011
570 posts
78 upvotes
CALGARY
this goes on sale for 1.25 or 1.00 /each

title not accurate.
Feb 14, 2006
223 posts
105 upvotes
stephroll wrote:
Dec 6th, 2019 7:42 pm
Short answer , no minimum according to details on website but can only be applied to regular priced items .

Details:
Valid from December 5 to December 11, 2019, in participating stores only. For a 4-bottle case of windshield washer (0263051/2149005), the customer will receive $10 in discount coupon. This discount coupon can only be used for a future transaction completed between December 12 and 18, 2019, on in-stock merchandise only available in store. The discount coupon must be presented at the time of purchase. Limit of one coupon per person/household/transaction/ day. Coupon must be used in its entirety at the time of transaction; in the event that the entire value of the discount coupon is not used in the single transaction, the residual value of the coupon is forfeited and cannot be used in any future transaction. No refund or exchange. In the event of a refund where the purchased merchandise had been paid in full or partly by the discount coupon, the amount of the discount coupon used for the transaction will not be reimbursed, traded or credited. Discount coupon does not apply on products advertised under the term “Deal of the Week”. This coupon doesn’t apply to purchases of the 40-gal., 50-gal. and 60-gal. water heaters, of construction lumber (wood, plywood, OSB, treated wood, cedar, composite), asphalt shingles, gypsum panels, major appliances and branded products: Canexel, Rockwool, Dyson, Google Home, Nest, Ecobee, Broil King, Kamado Joe, Napoléon, Traeger, Weber, Arlo, Samsung Home Smart, Lutron Caseta, Amazon, iRobot and Ring. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Only purchases at regular price paid in cash, debit or credit card are eligible. This offer applies to the regular price of products that are available for immediate sale in-store, that are being delivered and/or installed, only if the delivery and/or installation charges are paid in full at time of purchase and only if the price of the product is dissociable from the price of the installation services. More specifically, this offer does not apply on prices that indissociably covers not only the product, but also installation services (such as hard surface countertops prices), gift cards, layaways, special orders, services offered in store such as installation, delivery, rentals, cut-shop services, etc. Applicable tax will be determined and made payable on the total pre-discount value of the purchase. Only “Cash and Carry” purchases paid by cash, debit or major credit cards are eligible. Cannot be combined with any other offer, but it does apply to already discounted items. Cannot be exchanged for cash. Certain conditions apply. Details in store.
Last ditch effort for regular priced sales before the massive liquidation of January 2020 before they close the doors forever in February.
Sep 14, 2007
728 posts
210 upvotes
Aldersyde, AB
Also at Lowe's.

If you're going to be purchasing something from either store during the coupon's eligible time period, it's a hot deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1893 posts
1260 upvotes
Montreal, QC
calgaryleb wrote:
Dec 6th, 2019 8:00 pm

title not accurate.
I haven't seen that price in ages, especially for -40C. At least not in the Montreal area. I used to always stock up once a year when they were on sale at that price., but it has been a few years I haven't see that. And the few times I've seem decent prices, it is limit of some ridiculously low amount (like 1 or 2 jugs per person). $2/jug seems to be the standard sale price nowadays.

I picked up a case yesterday.. And next week, I'll probably get a 40kg bag of rock salt for the driveway with the coupon. I'd buy some anyhow, and at $11 for 40kg bag at regular price, it is about the going price. So instead of looking at the individual purchases, I look at the whole.. My initial $9.96 purchase, plus an extra $1, so total out of pocket is roughly $11+tx and I get 4 jugs of -40C washer fluid and a 40kg bag of salt. Overall, good buy for something I'd be buying anyhow.

They also have the anti-skid stone for $3.36 /20kg bag, which is handy on crazy icy/deep freeze weather, when nothing else can help.
Last edited by Emporium on Dec 7th, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1454 posts
442 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
calgaryleb wrote:
Dec 6th, 2019 8:00 pm

title not accurate.
It hasn't been this cheap anywhere for years now. Recochem bought a lot of their competitors and that has resulted in no more sales.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7348 posts
3614 upvotes
Kootenays
Emporium wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 10:55 am

They also have the anti-skid stone for $3.36 /20kg bag, which is handy on crazy icy/deep freeze weather, when nothing else can help.
Do you have a product number or the product name for this product? Your link goes to the generic landing page and a search for anti-skid stone doesn't show it?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16507 posts
3609 upvotes
Toronto
Ruciz wrote:
Dec 6th, 2019 8:45 pm
Last ditch effort for regular priced sales before the massive liquidation of January 2020 before they close the doors forever in February.
It's not every store that's closing, I still have Ronas around me
RedFlagDeals addict
Sep 21, 2008
467 posts
387 upvotes
ecobuilder wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 4:36 am
Also at Lowe's.

If you're going to be purchasing something from either store during the coupon's eligible time period, it's a hot deal.

It can be used at Lowe's as well? How do we know that??
Aug 21, 2005
964 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
buriboi wrote:
Dec 7th, 2019 12:05 pm
It can be used at Lowe's as well? How do we know that??
Lowes is just offering the same deal, except a case of 4 is $12.

Anyone tried price matching RONA? I see Lowes has jugs rated at -35 (red label) on their website while RONA has it rated at -40 (blue label). The Lowes flyer is showing the 4-pack with a blue label though (can't read the temp rating). Are they actually selling slightly different products?