Expired Hot Deals

[Rona] HOT, run quick! Clearance Halloween decorations - $1, $2, $3 (Some items 98% off!!) [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 6:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4771 posts
1583 upvotes
Kingston

[Rona] HOT, run quick! Clearance Halloween decorations - $1, $2, $3 (Some items 98% off!!) [YMMV]

I picked up some halloween decorations at the Kingston store. It all went really fast so you may have a hard time finding anything left.
Everything they had was priced $1, $2, or $3. I saved over $350!

For example I picked up this Inflatable Pumpkin Creeper for only $3. regular price is $189!
Untitled-1.jpg

Indoor decorations
Outdoor decorations

**** Don't order online, go to the store to buy it, better yet RUN to the store! If you make an order it will probably get cancelled!! The store may not have the product, or maybe they decided they wanted it instead. Don't take the chance. If they still have product it's probably not priced correctly and they don't know about the sale. *****

EDIT:
Sorry I cant get the links to work in RFD for some reason. Sometimes they go to the correct page, sometimes it doesnt
Search for halloween and it will come up if you want to take a look. Don't expect to be able to order online tho. You most likely will just have to go in store and see if they have anything left.

A pic of my receipt:
IMG_20191115_152440.jpg
Last edited by Tha DraGun on Nov 15th, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Dec 23, 2007
480 posts
171 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice. Only 2 items on clearance at my local store. :(
Dec 6, 2016
29 posts
6 upvotes
Thanks..ordered the CREEPER plus more for $15 from Brampton Rona!

Pickup tonight, over $370 retail.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Time to clear them all
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2124 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks, ordered for in-store pickup, but got canceled 10 minutes later saying they're out of stock.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1376 posts
1302 upvotes
Sweet just spent $6 and got over $100 worth. Great work @op
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2489 posts
1728 upvotes
same item shows $189 in my store...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4771 posts
1583 upvotes
Kingston
AMD wrote: Thanks, ordered for in-store pickup, but got canceled 10 minutes later saying they're out of stock.
The stock at the Kingston store wasn't even priced at the new prices when I picked them up. They only found out when I started to buy some.. then it got priced, then it was gone.

So I bet alot of the stores don't even know the sale is on, so you order online and then they now know. Hopefully they wouldn't do this but they could just cancel your order and buy the product themselves.

That's why it's always best to go into the store. Never order deals like this for pickup.
Nov 27, 2011
42 posts
53 upvotes
I was too late for anything local, but is still hot if you are near stockyards location
Oct 5, 2015
24 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thx OP... bought 4 inflatables... $478 worth for just over $13 including taxes.

Edit:
Cancelled! Went instore. What a joke that store is. The worst customer service I have had in years (Burnaby location). Staff were not only unhelpful they were totally rude to myself and another customer.

Looks like most inventory showing is due to poor inventory tracking by an incompetent staff at a store that won't last much longer, if they keep treating customers that way.
Last edited by malet99 on Nov 16th, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1376 posts
1302 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote: The stock at the Kingston store wasn't even priced at the new prices when I picked them up. They only found out when I started to buy some.. then it got priced, then it was gone.

So I bet alot of the stores don't even know the sale is on, so you order online and then they now know. Hopefully they wouldn't do this but they could just cancel your order and buy the product themselves.

That's why it's always best to go into the store. Never order deals like this for pickup.
Yep, just got an email stating my order needs "additional processing" aka employees buying it for themselves. Maybe add that to the OP to not order it online b/c the employees will steal it.
Mar 7, 2011
468 posts
264 upvotes
Vernon
shows stock at my local rona, went there and was told there isn't any.
i don't think i believe her tho ...

crazy prices so upvote op, good luck everyone!
Last edited by brigand on Nov 15th, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD Aquarium forum come join us =)
Nov 15, 2015
13 posts
10 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
Placed order online for 3 inflatables. Got a call back in 2 mins saying they are out of stock even through online shows they are...
Oct 3, 2016
365 posts
526 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Shows regular price for most items on their website. I am going to go to my local one after work since it's right around the corner. Not hopeful, but curious. Thanks for posting.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4771 posts
1583 upvotes
Kingston
The stores are all setup for Christmas now so it's probably not going to be front and center in the seasonal department.
At the Kingston store they just threw it on a green rack and pushed it over to aisle 1 where they have rugs and household cleaners and stuff.
Maybe some stores have a clearance section?
Oct 25, 2018
860 posts
868 upvotes
Local store still shows a bunch in stock and I went over on my lunch, they have nothing left at all, 100% cleared out.

I asked where the clearance/any halloween stuff was and the guy took me to a spot filled with Xmas stuff and he asked another lady. She said they just had an online order come in and had to cancel it as nothing is left anywhere in the store.

Stil irks me that the website shows they have like 40 various items in stock at my store 3+ of many I wanted to spend like $20 on stuff for my kids,

Fix your shit Rona.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4771 posts
1583 upvotes
Kingston
MikeB84225 wrote: Local store still shows a bunch in stock and I went over on my lunch, they have nothing left at all, 100% cleared out.

I asked where the clearance/any halloween stuff was and the guy took me to a spot filled with Xmas stuff and he asked another lady. She said they just had an online order come in and had to cancel it as nothing is left anywhere in the store.

Stil irks me that the website shows they have like 40 various items in stock at my store 3+ of many I wanted to spend like $20 on stuff for my kids,

Fix your shit Rona.
Their website it crap for showing the store inventory. I think it only updates once overnight. Their computer in store should be accurate tho. Unless there is damaged or stolen product.
Dec 12, 2016
79 posts
66 upvotes
Moogadishoo
Too lazy to go hunting. But upvoted for insane discounts!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1833 posts
3923 upvotes
Everything back to original pricing on the website.