Expired Hot Deals

[Rona] HOT, run quick! Clearance Halloween decorations - $1, $2, $3 (Some items 98% off!!) [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 6:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4761 posts
1573 upvotes
Kingston
Krime1k wrote: Everything back to original pricing on the website.
Nope not for me.

Screenshot_20191115_202831_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta.jpg
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11236 posts
557 upvotes
Ottawa
Krime1k wrote: Everything back to original pricing on the website.
It depends on the store you select; for Carleton Place, there are a total of 16 clearance items, but alll are only $1-40 off their regular price, nothing as crazy as those other inflatables. Plus, I assume it's phantom stock, as when I went in yesterday they had nothing left from Halloween.
- Absolute
Dec 22, 2016
369 posts
321 upvotes
SW Ontario
Called cambridge rona last night and was told they had a few discounted bats left.

Was in the area today and stopped in. I found a single pumpkin creeper on the shelf marked 35$.

Got the manager to mark it down to 3$ via a screenshot from rfd because the rona website was down. Zero hesitation, was told it was final saleWinking Face

Thanks op
Dec 27, 2017
23 posts
7 upvotes
Thx OP.

Ordered a minion inflatable from the Burnaby, BC location which ended up getting cancelled since stock level was at 1.

Re-ordered the pumpkin creeper one last night and picked it up today. Store staff said I got the last one, and that it was mental this morning with everyone clearing everything last bit out.
Sep 24, 2003
118 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
We were there last night at rona burnaby and they told us there is no more halloween items. They packed them all away.
oscarbinswood wrote: Thx OP.

Ordered a minion inflatable from the Burnaby, BC location which ended up getting cancelled since stock level was at 1.

Re-ordered the pumpkin creeper one last night and picked it up today. Store staff said I got the last one, and that it was mental this morning with everyone clearing everything last bit out.