Rona

Lots appliances on sale 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 3:21 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6301 posts
2534 upvotes
Can anyone confirm this clearance sale is happening at the Scarborough-Rona in GTA?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6298 upvotes
Langley, BC
SomeOtherDude wrote: Can anyone confirm this clearance sale is happening at the Scarborough-Rona in GTA?
it's fleetwood surrey bc
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2016
1036 posts
475 upvotes
a bit off topic - but Anyone know when all Lowes stores will convert to Rona?
Sep 10, 2009
161 posts
87 upvotes
Quebec city
Asko are pretty good. Mine is still running great after 3 move and it's an 2005 model
Aug 9, 2021
56 posts
102 upvotes
thebluegoat wrote: Did you have a different brand before your Bosch? I bought and installed a used Bosch that replaced a 15 year ish old Frigidaire and even though they are the same physical size, the racks inside are significantly smaller on the Bosch compared to the Frigidaire. The Bosch is an excellent machine just thought this was weird.
I had a Frigidaire professional, lasted about 13years. Because of the good experience that i had with it, I replaced with another Frigidaire professional. It costs a couple hundred dollars more than non professional models. Hopefully it's worth it.

BTW, had it price matched with a promotion at Canadian appliances... So it wasn't too expensive
Images
  • Screenshot_20230117_142257_Outlook.jpg
Feb 27, 2012
41 posts
78 upvotes
GSD wrote: My buddy had a Bosch dishwasher and it leaked causing big damage
I had a Bosch automatic coffee maker, did the same thing. It was out of warranty for more than two years.

Bosch's insurance company paid all repair expenses. I believe it was over 15k.

Since then I only buy from them. Other options also owned by Bosch but better(if you have the budget) Thermador and Gaggenau
Deal Addict
May 9, 2006
1041 posts
336 upvotes
Mississauga
wow stove for 497 :) do they ship it to Mississauga? someone can buy for me and I will etf :)
Mar 26, 2015
137 posts
188 upvotes
BC
I went about an hour ago. There are two stoves left. A Whirlpool electric for $850 and a samsung electric for $1,300.

I did not see much else.

*Edit, the Midea fridge is still there too.
Jun 18, 2017
792 posts
625 upvotes
yydd4567 wrote: a bit off topic - but Anyone know when all Lowes stores will convert to Rona?
Their site says gradually. Probably first gonnA decides which stores to close first. In my city there is a Lowe’s like 3 minutes away. Right now it’s fine since 2 brands but gonna be funny when there are 2 Rona blocks apart. So one will close for sure.

Lowe’s got screwed on this deal. Bought Rona for 2.3 billion US and at the end only got 400 million US for Rona and Lowe’s canada combined.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2335 posts
1520 upvotes
Homer001 wrote:
Lowe’s got screwed on this deal. Bought Rona for 2.3 billion US and at the end only got 400 million US for Rona and Lowe’s canada combined.
Sounds like Target to me.
Not sure because Canada market is not profitable from what they expect ot no profit at all. Why do others succeed like Costco, Homedepot and Walmart?
Feb 26, 2018
214 posts
233 upvotes
DanielSales wrote: I went about an hour ago. There are two stoves left. A Whirlpool electric for $850 and a samsung electric for $1,300.

I did not see much else.

*Edit, the Midea fridge is still there too.
Whatever someone saves on that Samsung stove they might as well put aside for repairs the day after warranty runs out.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
20742 posts
14217 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ryankay wrote: Whatever someone saves on that Samsung stove they might as well put aside for repairs the day after warranty runs out.
Or just a new one as Samsung can't get parts for it.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1560 posts
1452 upvotes
thebluegoat wrote: Did you have a different brand before your Bosch? I bought and installed a used Bosch that replaced a 15 year ish old Frigidaire and even though they are the same physical size, the racks inside are significantly smaller on the Bosch compared to the Frigidaire. The Bosch is an excellent machine just thought this was weird.
Funny, I found the same thing with our bosch too, coming from a really old Maytag. I just assumed it's extra sound deadening or something.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1001 posts
557 upvotes
Should add location and YMMV to title.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3357 posts
583 upvotes
CALGARY
Anything spotted in Calgary? I'm desperately seeing another stove, as my tenants broke theirs again, and fixing is usually too expensive.
  • Zoomer : $45/7GB subscriber ($50 Ref + $150 welcome) + Pixel 4A
Dec 26, 2015
664 posts
486 upvotes
Manitoba
Nothing special in Winnipeg as of a few days ago. Currently looking for a new fridge
Jun 18, 2017
792 posts
625 upvotes
I think that they are loosing some of the contracts that Lowe’s had with suppliers so they are blowing all that stuff out. Hence why you’re seeing so many deals on hose reels, tools, kobalt and ego branded items and so on. Was at Lowe’s yesturday and they had so many empty shelves and everything was on clearance tables and racks.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
2081 posts
1034 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Anyone spot this in Vancouver / Burnaby area?