Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

& Lowes - Extra 15% off on already reduced tools (clearance included) - YMMV on location inventory

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2022 11:06 am
[OP]
Dec 10, 2010
541 posts
433 upvotes

[Rona] & Lowes - Extra 15% off on already reduced tools (clearance included) - YMMV on location inventory

Online only!!

Gogogo

Rona:

https://www.rona.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... _main-_-hp

Lowes
https://www.lowes.ca/
Click on banner links on main site

Tonight ONLY! But can do store pick up orders I believe.

Enter code “EXTRA” at checkout
Last edited by tianos on Dec 8th, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1511 posts
1267 upvotes
Durham Region
Tried adding Lowe’s clearance tools but discount would not apply on the 3 items I tried

Most were not available to even order online (just store pickup)

Even sorting doesn’t work, their site is so slow and useless!
[OP]
Dec 10, 2010
541 posts
433 upvotes
Just ordered mine. The clearance items are store specific…saved my extra 15% no prob. Make sure you select the option at top of listing page for items at your selected store…
Nov 21, 2021
15 posts
14 upvotes
Ottawa
tianos wrote: Just ordered mine. The clearance items are store specific…saved my extra 15% no prob. Make sure you select the option at top of listing page for items at your selected store…
Check how much your card got charged. I checked out at the discounted price but my card got charged the normal price. Email confirmation had the normal price too. Other people reported the same thing in the other thread
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10423 posts
11100 upvotes
Toronto
Lowe's is the worst. I will drive further and pay extra for Home Depot.

I am so glad they're GTFO and lost billions.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4991 posts
4427 upvotes
I'm finding Rona pricing already included the additional discount whereas Lowes you get additional discount using the code.
Jul 13, 2018
302 posts
459 upvotes
Ontario
lifeisgood99 wrote: Check how much your card got charged. I checked out at the discounted price but my card got charged the normal price. Email confirmation had the normal price too. Other people reported the same thing in the other thread
Same thing for me... will have to sort it out at pick-up, i took screenshots of the promo
Nov 4, 2021
30 posts
62 upvotes
landon_22 wrote: Same thing happened to me (on same product too). I did online chat and they did a price adjustment but told me it could take up to 14 days to show on my credit card.
Same thing happened to me on this same item. How were you able to get through to price match already? For me, says agent offline. Cheers!
Sep 22, 2009
41 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton
aeklypse wrote: Same thing happened to me on this same item. How were you able to get through to price match already? For me, says agent offline. Cheers!
I used the online chat. It shows online for me (I am out west MST).
Jul 22, 2015
858 posts
1770 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What a shitshow this website is. I've been eyeing a palm sander, saw it Wednesday and now it's not even showing up on the website.
Sep 30, 2008
788 posts
447 upvotes
Edmonton
Only a few hours, but this is a nice deal for a reasonably priced saw. The Kobalt 10” dual bevel sliding mitre saw is $100 off and then an extra 15% off brings it to down to $211.65. The stand is also on sale at $99 which is $100 off and the extra discount drops that to $84.15. Total for the set is only $295.80. I don’t own any Kobalt but this seems like a great price.

https://www.rona.ca/en/product/kobalt-1 ... w-89335012
https://www.rona.ca/en/product/kobalt-r ... 6-97925011
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1045 posts
521 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Underwhelming clearance pricing.

The real sale has yet to rear it's head.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1804 posts
1071 upvotes
Sask
Anyone order anything from Lowes for pickup in the past? My order went through and I got the email that it was ready to be picked but when I click on the check status of order button in the email it has a log indicating it was picked up already. The time stamp on the picked up line is the exact same as the ready for pickup line. This has to be an issue with their system?

Edit: just got another email saying my item has been placed in one of their pickup lockers so that's probably why the system is showing picked up I guess.