Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Nest X Yale Smartlock (From $359 to $287.80 with Rona 20% discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 8:03 pm
Tags:
None
May 20, 2008
465 posts
231 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion
Can't check out! Damn, looks like they fixed it! Can't believe I missed this! :(
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
geogolem wrote: It's strange.. I didn't realize retailers were selling them without nest connects..

The same model # at bestbuy (for the same regular price) clearly indicates a nest connect is included..

https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/nest ... l/12355942
Nest connect = pay cloud service like Ring security?

I'm somewhat naive to Nest products.
FreddDaSilva wrote: Can't check out! Damn, looks like they fixed it! Can't believe I missed this! :(
Being too slow and missing a deal is a common experience we all share, friend. Hence why my F5 keys are worn out on my desktop and laptops.
Best deals:
Jan 5, 2016
403 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Apple TV works as a great hub for the Schlage Sense with Homekit FYI
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
TaurusJudge wrote: Nest connect = pay cloud service like Ring security?

I'm somewhat naive to Nest products.

Being too slow and missing a deal is a common experience we all share, friend. Hence why my F5 keys are worn out on my desktop and laptops.
No pay service... It's free. Nest connect is a small white device that connects the nest lock to wifi
Nov 16, 2010
73 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
was unable to check out when I tried this around 3pm today
Feb 26, 2013
100 posts
219 upvotes
Waterloo
Giving me "Not available for online purchasing" once I put it in cart Pensive Face
Jun 20, 2018
89 posts
55 upvotes
Just placed an online order for in-store pickup. No errors or anything. Should receive a pickup ready confirmation tomorrow.
Jan 1, 2004
31 posts
8 upvotes
Calgary
Try changing the "My Store" location on the top left of the website. Then the different options open up, including the in-store pickup option.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
McGiro wrote: Try changing the "My Store" location on the top left of the website. Then the different options open up, including the in-store pickup option.
don't see an option doing this for pick up
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I got mine from WM on a price match back in May when I saw for some reason lowes had it advertised online discounted which I think may have been a mistake.

Paid $320 all in at that time which is about equal to this deal. Been happy with it. Never used the "Connect" since I also have the Nest Secure which replaces the need for that.

Only complaint is that it has sometimes been tempermental with my hundred year old front door jamb as it expands and contracts with the seasons but I've mostly worked that out with some shimming and other nonsense. One of these days I'm just going to cut a whole section of it out and replace it with a new piece of wood and bore a new deadbolt hole alltogehter.

I don't think any other systems would fit on the door I have it on anyway, there's a large window on it with shutters and it just barely fits anything bigger would definitely not. Besides that the integration with the Nest Secure is nice (the lock disarms the alarm system automatically when unlocked from the outside).

It's nice to be able to go out without bringing any keys.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1881 posts
1824 upvotes
Maple leafs
Had one of these, ended up returning to nest. Was fine, even with the nest secure. But I wanted to get two more, and wasn’t impressed for the price or that it could not integrate with HomeKit.

Ended up switching to a yale SL with HomeKit module for nearly half the price..

Fun fact, the yale SL is nearly identical to the hardware of the nest x yale. The nest one has a slightly nicer font on front and better speaker, otherwise internals are the same.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1881 posts
1824 upvotes
Maple leafs
HainesGT wrote: I’ w been looking for a smart lock, but i am all ios/Apple, so is there one recommend dead for us folk over this

I do have the nest thermostat and the ring doorbell and there security camera
Yale SL with HomeKit module. Last year Best Buy had the lock on sale for 169, then also included free HomeKit modules. Bought 3 for my house. No more keys for me.
Oct 24, 2006
69 posts
40 upvotes
HainesGT wrote: I’ w been looking for a smart lock, but i am all ios/Apple, so is there one recommend dead for us folk over this

Yale with August is essentially the same lock but has August smart lock connection. Works with homekit, google, and Alexa.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2372 posts
469 upvotes
Edmonton
Ordered one for delivery and now they say after further evaluation the delivery will take longer than usual. Doesn’t make sense when they had tons of stock. Lol. Expecting it to get cancelled.
Sep 21, 2015
41 posts
21 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I just picked mine up, order it last night at 11pm and got an email at 6am saying ready for pick up. 20% worked for me.
Jan 5, 2016
403 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

The SCHLAGE SENSE is what you want especially if you have an Apple TV in your home.
Aug 29, 2017
342 posts
323 upvotes
Has anyone who ordered online get it? My ship date was supposed to be today and now I got notice of March 1. But their distribution center online shows 17 available and if you order online for in store pickup it says 3-7 days.
Last edited by dgcan75 on Jan 25th, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 12, 2019
19 posts
93 upvotes
Got mine too. For those wondering, it did come with the connect.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)