• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 9:27 pm
[OP]
Oct 6, 2008
147 posts
105 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Rona] Olaf Snowman 4’ Christmas Inflatable $18

Disney’s Frozen Olaf 4’ Christmas inflatable on clearance at RONA. Good deal if you can find stock for free pickup in store.
43 replies
Nov 22, 2017
659 posts
888 upvotes
For those in Ottawa, the only Rona store in town has this for $18.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
12676 posts
12703 upvotes
Oakville
Bought last one in my area, it was a floor unit.
Dec 23, 2007
326 posts
47 upvotes
Got one for in store pickup in St. Catharines. Thanks op!
Sep 9, 2014
286 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Got one. Thanks op
I got the big frosty aswell.
Dec 26, 2012
554 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
Gone one as well, thanks OP!

I reserved online for in store pickup yet never received confirmation within the 2 hours so I just showed up and asked where is my email confirmation? Associate shows me a list of maybe dozen online pick ups on his ancient computer screen, meanwhile 4-5 teenaged staff hanging around counter doing nothing. He prints off an invoice, does some more stuff on the computer, checks stock, aisle location, etc. After 5 minutes, I go to grab the box myself as my wife and daughter had spotted it on shelf.

The teenaged sales associate who brings the printed invoice over to the aisle tells me "this price doesn't seem right, it should be more, like at least $22. That is half price at least"

I wanted to say to this person, "Do you receive profit sharing? Do you create these prices? What are you talking about?"
Jul 22, 2019
469 posts
438 upvotes
oakley0023 wrote: Gone one as well, thanks OP!

I reserved online for in store pickup yet never received confirmation within the 2 hours so I just showed up and asked where is my email confirmation? Associate shows me a list of maybe dozen online pick ups on his ancient computer screen, meanwhile 4-5 teenaged staff hanging around counter doing nothing. He prints off an invoice, does some more stuff on the computer, checks stock, aisle location, etc. After 5 minutes, I go to grab the box myself as my wife and daughter had spotted it on shelf.

The teenaged sales associate who brings the printed invoice over to the aisle tells me "this price doesn't seem right, it should be more, like at least $22. That is half price at least"

I wanted to say to this person, "Do you receive profit sharing? Do you create these prices? What are you talking about?"
And this is exactly why Rona and Lowes are shutting down. They can’t price match and don’t understand or don’t care. Probably both. They just don’t care about the customer. Online ordering is terrible. Oh
Nov 4, 2009
66 posts
80 upvotes
Got one this morning. Thank you very much. Also picked up replacement string lights for 50 percent off.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2554 posts
939 upvotes
QC, Canada
Went there for 4ft Olaf but found a 7.5ft snowman instead for 4$ more
Thanks op!
Oct 23, 2009
291 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Jtu85 wrote:
Dec 14th, 2019 7:22 am
https://www.rona.ca/en/lighted-inflatab ... 7-23035653

Unsure why link takes you to home page but just search inflatables and it should show up.
I made that mistake before...........I'm still cleaning out my computers history files!! Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by Red Smart on Dec 14th, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to look like my picture last year......then I bought a green hat! :)
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2912 posts
1193 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Don't forget 2% cb for Rona at Rakuten.