Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Polyethylene Tarpaulin, White - 8 ft x 10 ft - $2.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2019 1:22 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Great timing, was about to start a reno project today. Thanked. In for 3.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1651 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
Does Polyethylene Tarpaulin, White colour will go on to Patio Chair/Table if I use it to cover patio chart/table? Does White colour easy to come off and get it on
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
I bought half a dozen last time these were on sale. They're good tarps for $3, I wouldn't put anything you're not expecting to get wet under one though. It doesnt take much to put a hole in them.
Jan 3, 2018
201 posts
151 upvotes
Ordered 1...thanks
================================================
When you start loving pain, you must know end is near !!!
================================================
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4245 posts
2608 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Ordered for ISPU - will see if they actually have some.

Once again, buying something that I didn't think I was going to buy Face With Rolling Eyes ... isn't RFD great?! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye

Thanks OP!
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
i do remember 3 years ago when they went on sale for the same price
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Jul 11, 2007
715 posts
274 upvotes
GTA
good find OP, anyone know how is this compare to the 9'x12' green tarp that goes on sales at CanadianTire for 2.99 from time to time? thanks
Aug 9, 2008
578 posts
345 upvotes
Thanks OP - upvoted. I use this tarp to cover my AC unit during the winter and throw them out when spring comes.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10922 upvotes
Vancouver
gogozy wrote: good find OP, anyone know how is this compare to the 9'x12' green tarp that goes on sales at CanadianTire for 2.99 from time to time? thanks
There's little to choose between any of them except size and material weight. I have one of those CT green ones, and it's fine - very light weight polyethylene material, but does the job. I bought a 2-pack of larger white tarps at HD for about $10 that seems to be about the same weight.

Interesting fact: I saw a documentary where one of the international aid agencies operating in Africa complained that they couldn't buy cheap tarps for refugees because one company has a patent on the standard tarp design with metal eyelets, and the licence fee raises the price of cheap bulk tarps significantly. They were trying to come up with a variant that escapes the patent but still allows the tarp to be tied down reliably.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
Thanks OP, buying a couple.

Having a tarp hanging over the tent on a rainy night is priceless.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Jan 13, 2017
852 posts
469 upvotes
This is perfect for my tent to keep it nice and dry when camping. Thanks Op!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7983 posts
11533 upvotes
I had made a second order of ×2 shortly after my first order (which is avail for PU) and just got a cancelation email and refund Face Without Mouth
Aug 13, 2004
787 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
just ordered 2 for pick up -- all seems good so far.

** UPDATE ** In only 10 minutes I got an email confirming the order AND an email confirming that it's ready for pick-up instore.
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto
truenorthstrong wrote: ordered 4 for pickup! Been looking for some for my canopy!

Thanks!
what would you use it for?
looking for a reason to buy some and i have a gazebo lol
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I imagine at this price it’s just great for DIY projects as you could just buy for the material? Or does tarp at wholesale cost cheaper?!