Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Reno Depot-Greenworks Leaf Blower or Chainsaws $20-$70 (Reg. $129-$479) BIG YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 10:37 am
Dec 10, 2012
602 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
hmm still in processing guess I wouldnt be getting them?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered this morning from Golden Mile when 8 showed in stock 4 hrs later the Rona/Lowes cancellation came.

Same BS on the leaf blower
Mar 30, 2007
410 posts
185 upvotes
Halifax
hkhorace wrote: hmm still in processing guess I wouldnt be getting them?
Mine still in processing to...but went to the store and saw zero stock of what I ordered...you may get lucky but by now don't know
Oct 10, 2016
237 posts
397 upvotes
Thanks OP. Now I need to plant a tree and wait 20 years to cut it down with my 3 new chainsaws.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes
Lowb4ller wrote: Thanks OP. Now I need to plant a tree and wait 20 years to cut it down with my 3 new chainsaws.
Congratulations. Enjoy.
Apr 16, 2014
395 posts
630 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Haha. I checked Lowes (which is basically Rona or vice versa) their Greenworks blowers and chainsaws were priced properly, these Rona prices were the *discounts* applied on the Lowes prices. So yeah, someone did some wrong data entry there... lol
Oct 19, 2015
109 posts
133 upvotes
Québec
I visited both Reno Depot, no more stock... (As a friend say; snooze, you lose...)
I'm still waiting for my online order to be processed... placed the order this AM at 11h00... Pretty sure they will cancel it.
ndompierre wrote: There is no more chainsaw over the price tag, but if you look over there was 2 more boxes
Nov 22, 2006
560 posts
473 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Order was placed minutes after this thread... still processing, I feel like it's gonna get cancelled too. Although my local RONA are known to be slow as hell ... so who knows.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1154 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Got one chainsaw 14amp 18" for 24$. Casher was not sure, asking the manager that approuved the price. I found one hidden among other 40v kit. One of my best deal.
-------------
Fido Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 20GB - 25$
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 17$
Videotron Internet : 400/50M cable - 50$
Apr 10, 2019
77 posts
84 upvotes
Scored the last 80 V chainsaw from Sainte Foy. Worth it just for the battery. Thanks OP!
Jan 27, 2013
283 posts
401 upvotes
Saw one of the 80V chainsaw in stock at the Rona closest to my house, sold out everywhere else within the area, had no real expectation that it would be there, after all, when does that every happen? TODAY THAT'S WHEN!!!!!! Thank-you OP!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
bishop613 wrote: Haha. I checked Lowes (which is basically Rona or vice versa) their Greenworks blowers and chainsaws were priced properly, these Rona prices were the *discounts* applied on the Lowes prices. So yeah, someone did some wrong data entry there... lol

"Holy Bargain Basements, Batman!"

Yeah, I see what you mean... Winking Face Face With Tears Of Joy

Maybe someone wanted to give us a distraction from all the stuff going on? Face With Medical Mask
I'd definitely give a big upvote! Thumbs Up Sign

Thanks again OP! Hope you got the item(s) that you wanted!

Be safe!
I can't afford to save that much!
May 8, 2018
249 posts
832 upvotes
Got two leaf blowers; one for myself and one as a gift. Wanted a chainsaw but wasn't able to get one
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2209 posts
1814 upvotes
FYI at the Nepean location, the blowers are all gone. Some guy bought them all out and they are sitting on a cart at customer service because they didn't fit in his car. Sounds like a hoarder or reseller, which if they are, screw em. Didn't see chainsaws but wasn't look for them.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes
deals46 wrote: "Holy Bargain Basements, Batman!"

Yeah, I see what you mean... Winking Face Face With Tears Of Joy

Maybe someone wanted to give us a distraction from all the stuff going on? Face With Medical Mask
I'd definitely give a big upvote! Thumbs Up Sign

Thanks again OP! Hope you got the item(s) that you wanted!

Be safe!
Honesty, I was only looking for the cordless chainsaw. I could have bought some leaf blowers but I didn't. Just wanted to pass this deal along to others.
Nov 13, 2013
571 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
This is hot! Was looking for a chainsaw and a leaf blower but looks like Rona fixed the price error. All links in the OP lead to no product found page. If anyone bought a leaf blower or a Chainsaw which they plan on returning to Rona (I doubt), then pls PM me before making a trip to return. I am GTA :)
Feb 27, 2004
279 posts
219 upvotes
ej25i wrote: This is a great price but I won't even bother because it's Rona. The worst customer service ever, pure trash.
I don’t agree. Lowes is worse. But Home Depot isn’t that good either, spent 20 min waiting for someone in electrical to cut me some wire, paged multiple times on PA system. No show, I walked out.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
1212 posts
581 upvotes
North York
Sh*t

I was in the market for chainsaw. Maybe some Black Friday magic is in the air
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
the plug in one's got some power to it. tried it in the garage to make sure it works, dust cloud all over lol. didn't wanna just store it and find out it was DOA in the spring.