Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

[Reno Depot] Sun Joe products up to 70% off

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2023 12:48 am
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
I'm nowhere near a lowes which pisses me off, i have to ship this back and waste time and resources. I bet they intentionally shipped all these to boost their profits this quarter
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
paintballdude05 wrote: I got the 21". 18 minutes with the two 4.0ah batteries included, 22 or something with 5.0's. and nearly 2 hours to charge!
Is it seriously 18 minutes run time on TWO batteries? Isn't that kinda terrible...?

I'm debating whether I should keep mine as well and was hoping it'd be able to run closer to 40min.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
JCCRFD wrote: Is it seriously 18 minutes run time on TWO batteries? Isn't that kinda terrible...?

I'm debating whether I should keep mine as well and was hoping it'd be able to run closer to 40min.
That's what the manual indicates, unless Im reading it wrong. If it took Ridgid or Milwaukee batteries I'd be keeping it, but I don't feel like spending even more to buy some more SJ batteries to be able to finish my lawn.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
paintballdude05 wrote: That's what the manual indicates, unless Im reading it wrong. If it took Ridgid or Milwaukee batteries I'd be keeping it, but I don't feel like spending even more to buy some more SJ batteries to be able to finish my lawn.

agreed. Mine is supposed to come today but with that type of battery life on two batteries i don't want it.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
There's some amazon reviews saying it can run for 40min to 1 hour but that might be the 16" model it seems.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5967 posts
2749 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
JCCRFD wrote: There's some amazon reviews saying it can run for 40min to 1 hour but that might be the 16" model it seems.
I find that a real problem with Amazon reviews where they mix in a bunch of different models from the same manufacturer in the reviews section. Sometimes you have no idea which model is being reviewed.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7085 upvotes
West GTEH!
fergy wrote: Same thing happened to me, same product, canceled order and now out for delivery. I price matched at home depot thinking Lowes might have been a price error and the HD one came quickly. I can walk over to Lowes on a nice day though.
You're lucky the Lowes location is near you.
I have to drive to Lowes store to return item. Waste of time & gas.
I called Customer support to complain and all they said was it's a "3rd party Vendor" that ships out Online exclusive items. :rolleyes:
😎
Sep 30, 2018
229 posts
132 upvotes
I was lucky enough to PM the 21" lawn mower with HD during the early hours of the deal and unlucky enough to receive today the order cancelation email from HD. stocktrack shows zero stock 100km around me. guessing that's the reason. https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001699640
anyone else got cancelation emails?
Jul 12, 2020
143 posts
186 upvotes
stutunaru wrote: I was lucky enough to PM the 21" lawn mower with HD during the early hours of the deal and unlucky enough to receive today the order cancelation email from HD. stocktrack shows zero stock 100km around me. guessing that's the reason. https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001699640
anyone else got cancelation emails?
Nothing yet, but it's still being processing. I ordered the hedge trimmer and received it a day or two after ordering. Ah well, let's see.

Uodate- just got cancelled
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
my lawnmower and pole saw just go cancelled by Home Depot.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
just for reference, this is the 16" mower. 25 min with both batteries.

also I'll be returning it. if anyone is in Edmonton and would like it at cost. pm me.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Aug 22, 2018
386 posts
153 upvotes
Mississauga
HomeDepot very smartly removed most of the Sun Joe items from their website and reallocated the UPC to other items. I recevied cancellation of my 21" lawn mower today. Currently fighting with THD to honour the deal.
Nov 3, 2019
164 posts
350 upvotes
cresentRFD wrote: HomeDepot very smartly removed most of the Sun Joe items from their website and reallocated the UPC to other items. I recevied cancellation of my 21" lawn mower today. Currently fighting with THD to honour the deal.
Where you able to find the 21" mower on their website again?
Aug 22, 2018
386 posts
153 upvotes
Mississauga
M123456 wrote: Where you able to find the 21" mower on their website again?
No, not the model that I had booked earlier and no other sunjoe model.
Nov 3, 2019
164 posts
350 upvotes
cresentRFD wrote: No, not the model that I had booked earlier and no other sunjoe model.
Damn and did they end up doing anything for you? In the same situation and am kinda bummed out and dont know if I should waste my time contacting them.
Aug 22, 2018
386 posts
153 upvotes
Mississauga
M123456 wrote: Damn and did they end up doing anything for you? In the same situation and am kinda bummed out and dont know if I should waste my time contacting them.
They did. After 2 hrs all they could offer is $50 gift card and 10% off(gave a ticket number which I need to quote) on next order.
Nov 3, 2019
164 posts
350 upvotes
cresentRFD wrote: They did. After 2 hrs all they could offer is $50 gift card and 10% off(gave a ticket number which I need to quote) on next order.
Thanks for the info!
Mar 22, 2004
845 posts
682 upvotes
London, ON
If anyone has buyer's remorse on the lawnmower, and is within a sensible distance to London, I'm interested.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1445 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Does Lowes allow 30 or 90 days for returns on these?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Apparently rona is not a authorized sunjoe/snowjoe dealer. Will that affect warranty if its ever needed?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!