Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Summer clearance : EXTRA 25% off seasonal products

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2018 5:59 pm
Jul 18, 2007
214 posts
168 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Rona] Summer clearance : EXTRA 25% off seasonal products

Got an email - 25% off the last ticketed price of selected seasonal products: promo code Extra25

I am currently looking to buy a rake, already discounted 20% and I get additional 25% on top of that with the code.

Happy hunting and share here if you see anything good.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 5th, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: edited title
65 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Any exclusions listed in the email?
Jul 18, 2007
214 posts
168 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wearysky wrote: Any exclusions listed in the email?

Ω PROMOTION 25 % : This offer is valid Wednesday, September 5 and Thursday September 6, 2018 online only at rona.ca (for participating stores). Consumers get 25% off the last ticketed price of select seasonal products in the following categories: garden lighting, garden furniture, gazebos and umbrellas, barbecues (excluding Broil King and Weber), outdoor fireplaces and patio heaters, gardening tools and wheelbarrows, deck boxes, outdoor recreation and play, pool and outdoor decor, and horticulture products (garden accessories, water garden, pesticides, fertilizer, seeds) (before taxes, on the same invoice). Are excluded from this promotion: outdoor power equipment, pressure washers, car and utility shelters, and snowblowers. To take advantage of this offer, the promotional code must be entered in the “Promotion Code” field of the online shopping cart. Only purchases of products paid by credit card are eligible. This offer also applies on products being delivered and/or installed if delivery and/or installation charges are paid in full at time of purchase. Discount does not apply to services offered in store such as installation, delivery, rentals, cut-shop services, etc. RONA reserves the right to limit quantities of products purchased. While stocks last. Does not apply to purchases of Husqvarna products. Special orders, RONAdvantages incentives, previous purchases, layaways, and purchases made with in-store accounts or purchases made by clients with specific contractual agreements with RONA are not eligible to this offer. Not convertible into cash. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Certain conditions apply.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Thanks OP.
needed a BBQ for my CanTire master chef Kamado and might have found a nice fit on a cover that was eligible.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
FYI,
for my BBQ cover, the code worked with pickup at LAVAL ENTREPOT, but wasn't with STE-THERESE (L'ESPERANCE).

So depending on the selected store, the coupon might or might not work.
Jun 9, 2018
222 posts
336 upvotes
Why couldn't you have posted this 20 minutes earlier. Or why didn't my email come through 20 minutes earlier. I just spent $250 on low voltage outdoor lights and I the code applies top them. Guess I'll be returning it after work.
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10106 posts
12726 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP - looking for an outdoor firepit!
Aug 9, 2018
142 posts
69 upvotes
Any decent electric cordless lawn mower combo recommended?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3736 posts
3498 upvotes
9394 wrote: Thanks OP - looking for an outdoor firepit!
Same but not having any luck!
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10106 posts
12726 upvotes
Toronto
orbitdesign wrote: Same but not having any luck!
There are like 5 pits in-stock - all ugly. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jun 9, 2018
222 posts
336 upvotes
seafish wrote: You can cancel and reorder.
Unfortunately I just bought and picked up all the last of the stock that was on clearance in store so there is nothing to order unless I return it all first. No stock online for any of the items since they are on clearance.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3736 posts
3498 upvotes
9394 wrote: There are like 5 pits in-stock - all ugly. Face With Tears Of Joy
Exactly! :/ The search continues...
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Dang, of course Broil King and Weber BBQs are excluded, and those are the only NG BBQs they carry. Hrmph.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
you can also buy a lot of outdoor stuff second hand now on your local kijiji/used/facebook marketplace as people are getting rid of their summer stuff. ;) I just find all this stuff is so overpriced, especially at Rona. For example, propane tank covers for $240!! It's just a plastic box that goes over top of the tank.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2135 posts
1441 upvotes
Here is a tip if you have a lot of items and a lot of stores you need to check stock and/or pricing. Add all the items to your wishlist and from your wishlist, you can change the store and it will reflect all pricing and stock in one screen. You could also do it in cart, but if you do it in cart, it's much more difficult to buy and if you do, you'll have to re-add every item.

Rona can have significantly different pricing at each store... it's a hassle, but sometimes the best deals are through Rona Clearance with oddball pricing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)