Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[RONA] Weber performer platinum 299$

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2014 4:17 pm
Jun 1, 2009
10 posts
3 upvotes
Saint-Jerome

[RONA] Weber performer platinum 299$

Rona as the weber performer platinum down to 299$. Pretty good deal in my opinion for this charcoal grill.

http://www.rona.ca/en/charcoal-barbecue-16665696

I Bought it this morning at in st-Jerome qc there was 1 left.
20 replies
Jul 3, 2014
59 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Got mine for $246 at West Vancouver HD.
Mar 14, 2006
557 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
SirBuford wrote: Got mine for $246 at West Vancouver HD.
Did you know if they had other models on sale as well? I'm looking for the One-Touch Gold ...
May 5, 2006
991 posts
474 upvotes
Was 250 last summer at Rona but hard to find. I've been really loving it.
Jul 3, 2014
59 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Jet007 wrote: Did you know if they had other models on sale as well? I'm looking for the One-Touch Gold ...
I haven't seen any OTG, although I'd highly recommend the Performer. Even at $299,its less than 2x the OTG and much more versatile.
Jun 1, 2009
10 posts
3 upvotes
Saint-Jerome
SirBuford wrote: Got mine for $246 at West Vancouver HD.
Can you post a pics of your receipt pls ? I'm gonna try to get a refund of the difference
Jan 16, 2006
741 posts
98 upvotes
Good price. It's kind of odd you cannot add clearance items like this to your cart for in-store pickup, regular price BBQs work though.
Jul 3, 2014
59 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
redp5 wrote: Can you post a pics of your receipt pls ? I'm gonna try to get a refund of the difference
PM me.
May 28, 2013
111 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
randomthoughts wrote: Was 250 last summer at Rona but hard to find. I've been really loving it.
Rona was clearing out the old models for 250 last summer, some were lucky to price-match at HD and receive the newer platinum model though.

You most likely wont find it at 250 again until they make a new model of the platinum.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2261 posts
764 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Got the platinum at HD $297 last week. Picked up the last one.
Nov 7, 2009
187 posts
107 upvotes
Regina
Thanks. Was going to PM at HD, but it scanned at $246 at HD and no PM was necessary. I did forget to buy charcoal though. Don't do that if you get one.

-Nate
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2261 posts
764 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Flawless Cowboy wrote: Thanks. Was going to PM at HD, but it scanned at $246 at HD and no PM was necessary. I did forget to buy charcoal though. Don't do that if you get one.

-Nate
Post the receipt. Maybe i can price match!
Dec 5, 2011
2 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP for info. Price matched at HD for a Crimson Weber Performer. They wouldn't do the 10% as it was a special order but I didn't mind for the colour option.
Jul 3, 2014
59 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
thomasberrigan wrote: Thanks OP for info. Price matched at HD for a Crimson Weber Performer. They wouldn't do the 10% as it was a special order but I didn't mind for the colour option.
Nice! I would've loved the red, but just happy to get the trusty black at that price.
Jul 20, 2005
818 posts
53 upvotes
where can i find a quality cover for this grill for less than the weber brand? thanks!
Jul 6, 2014
56 posts
18 upvotes
Saint-Maurice, QC
craig187 wrote: Covers are half price at Lowes online
Didn't know lowes had Weber covers. Unfortunately the cover for this particular grill (7455) is out of stock :( anyone knows where we can get one cheaper than 50$ @ Home Depot?
Dec 29, 2008
96 posts
16 upvotes
Kitchener
pulled the trigger on it at rona with 10% off (scratch event), nice grill, make sure the platinum IS the platinum, some advertising platinum but are actually gold (saw this at HD recently) look for the electronic ignition.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)