Roofer Needed In Brampton

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2021 11:32 am
[OP]
Jun 19, 2020
30 posts
4 upvotes

Roofer Needed In Brampton

I needs referral to decent roofer, just wants to get my roof done asap.oh My house in brampton
10 replies
[OP]
Jun 19, 2020
30 posts
4 upvotes
It was late in season last year and didn’t wanted to take chance about shingles not sealing properly, put it off and now searching for roofer again
Nov 22, 2007
291 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
LS roofing...Lukasz....have got 2 houses done from him...fantastic guy and yes he uses landmark shingles unlike the other quotes i got which were more expensive but proposing cheaper brands
Jun 10, 2016
388 posts
294 upvotes
Brampton
abhi wrote: LS roofing...Lukasz....have got 2 houses done from him...fantastic guy and yes he uses landmark shingles unlike the other quotes i got which were more expensive but proposing cheaper brands
I tried this guy after reading great reviews on him (maybe yours in another thread) but contacted him two weeks ago and never heard back? maybe too busy now? was disappointed as I had read great things about the guy.
Nov 22, 2007
291 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
muscleflex wrote: I tried this guy after reading great reviews on him (maybe yours in another thread) but contacted him two weeks ago and never heard back? maybe too busy now? was disappointed as I had read great things about the guy.
Could be. I heard from a lot of contractors I know that people have gone crazy in covid times with home renovations. BTW there were a few other folks who tried him in RFD as well and were very happy.

He is usually very responsive and have even seen late night emails from him. Would be worthwhile to drop him an email and SMS. Hope that works for you my friend
Jun 10, 2016
388 posts
294 upvotes
Brampton
abhi wrote: Could be. I heard from a lot of contractors I know that people have gone crazy in covid times with home renovations. BTW there were a few other folks who tried him in RFD as well and were very happy.

He is usually very responsive and have even seen late night emails from him. Would be worthwhile to drop him an email and SMS. Hope that works for you my friend
we ended up finding another company that replied right away and is coming next week - after I'm satisfied with the job will post the details and recommendation!
[OP]
Jun 19, 2020
30 posts
4 upvotes
So far For my 22 sq roof I got qouted 4800 for bp mystique and 6000 for landmark or corning duration, 3 ft ice and water shield but some says its better to put 4 feet synthetic underlayment because once you put ice and water shield it stick to the board and don’t be able to remove it if you needs to, bare minimum. I don’t think any company would come back to honor their work if any problem rises, warranty are useless