Expired Hot Deals

[Roots] Bud Boot Tribe - 80$ (170$ 0ff + FS)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 8:02 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Member
Apr 8, 2016
218 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto

[Roots] Bud Boot Tribe - 80$ (170$ 0ff + FS)

Saw this on roots website while searching for something else.

They have a special offer right now
GIFT WITH PURCHASE
* Receive a Free Camp Fire Mug with a purchase of $75 or more. Excludes gift cards purchased. Eligible amount calculated on merchandise total only, before applicable taxes (and shipping). Not redeemable for cash, nor is it valid for any previously purchased merchandise. Offer is valid at Roots stores in Canada and online at roots.com/ca Product selection may vary. Limited time offer, while supplies last.


2% CB with swagbucks

*Can be returned in store

Previous sale - https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/mens- ... t-tribe-1/
Images
  • RF1.JPG
  • RF2.JPG
  • RF3.JPG
I believe that anything more than 50% of its original price is not a good deal
16 replies
Newbie
Mar 20, 2016
24 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP, got one!

Just be aware that the soles are actually glued on, not welted. Still a steal at this price though :)
Newbie
Dec 5, 2010
52 posts
52 upvotes
toronto
Got these for $64 during the summit sale two weeks ago. Still a great price at $80. I keep a close eye on the Roots sale section. Lady at Roots said that they’re changing manufacturers and clearing out their leather footwear. If they don’t have your size, check back as they add more stock regularly.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
riseagainstthemachine wrote: size 8.5 only? great if you have feet that small
More like baby gap or in elementary school. Havnt been that tiny since like grade 8

OP how dare you leave such restrictions out of the title. Lazy and lame. Ban stick should be applied. Shame on you.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3358 posts
2274 upvotes
GTA
8738trevor wrote: Got these for $64 during the summit sale two weeks ago. Still a great price at $80. I keep a close eye on the Roots sale section. Lady at Roots said that they’re changing manufacturers and clearing out their leather footwear. If they don’t have your size, check back as they add more stock regularly.
I've also heard the same thing, that leather goods will no longer be made in Canada or some may be discontinued entirely. That is a shame, and I for one will no longer buy any of it. Was a huge fan of Roots leather goods, but no more.
Newbie
Dec 5, 2010
52 posts
52 upvotes
toronto
I’m with you. That’s why I ended up grabbing 3 different styles. Got the suede chukkas for $60, African tribe paddocks for $86 and the ones above. I’m set for the next 10 years.
Newbie
Aug 29, 2014
19 posts
9 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Dav326235 wrote: More like baby gap or in elementary school. Havnt been that tiny since like grade 8

OP how dare you leave such restrictions out of the title. Lazy and lame. Ban stick should be applied. Shame on you.
Might be a bit harsh since there may have been more sizes when OP posted. Just sayin.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 10, 2004
1999 posts
320 upvotes
Ontario
N8Magic wrote: I've also heard the same thing, that leather goods will no longer be made in Canada or some may be discontinued entirely. That is a shame, and I for one will no longer buy any of it. Was a huge fan of Roots leather goods, but no more.
Roots went public recently with an IPOA. With that, comes less of a focus on long term quality and more on short term profit.
Sr. Member
Feb 5, 2007
595 posts
147 upvotes
I agree. Thanks OP I picked up 10.5 and 11 this morning. Luckily no size issues for me.
[OP]
Member
Apr 8, 2016
218 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
riseagainstthemachine wrote: size 8.5 only? great if you have feet that small
Dav326235 wrote: More like baby gap or in elementary school. Havnt been that tiny since like grade 8

OP how dare you leave such restrictions out of the title. Lazy and lame. Ban stick should be applied. Shame on you.
m4ck3r wrote: Might be a bit harsh since there may have been more sizes when OP posted. Just sayin.
As m4 said, all sizes were in stock when I posted this.
I believe that anything more than 50% of its original price is not a good deal
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4218 posts
3143 upvotes
Markham
Dav326235 wrote: More like baby gap or in elementary school. Havnt been that tiny since like grade 8

OP how dare you leave such restrictions out of the title. Lazy and lame. Ban stick should be applied. Shame on you.
Which year of grade 8? Didn't you, like, repeat grade 8?

:D
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2015
632 posts
263 upvotes
If you sign up for their mailing list you get $10 off $50+ order. It should work on sale items
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 14, 2009
2293 posts
1304 upvotes
GTA
Are these true to fit or do I have to size down?
Newbie
Dec 5, 2010
52 posts
52 upvotes
toronto
Akizuki wrote: Are these true to fit or do I have to size down?
True to fit, but the tribe leather stretches if you’re worried about width.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 8, 2012
920 posts
224 upvotes
VANCOUVER
People in Vancouver can get these for $60 at their factory outlet store on Grandview Hwy and Boundary as all shoes are minimum extra 25% off right now. Didn't like the look too much in person. Fit is true to size.

Didn't realize Roots made nice looking shoes, some of their chukkas look sharp but limited in sizes.

Wished their hoodies were cheaper although a hoodie I have from 12 years ago still holds up well compared to all my others.

Top