Expired Hot Deals

[Roots] EXTENDED: Customer Appreciation Event (Oct 16 - 22) - 30% off Entire Store

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 12:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5966 posts
3626 upvotes

[Roots] EXTENDED: Customer Appreciation Event (Oct 16 - 22) - 30% off Entire Store

The sale has been extended:

*Receive 30% off your entire purchase. Not valid for gift cards purchased or custom orders. Eligible amount calculated on merchandise total only, before applicable taxes (and shipping). Not redeemable for cash, nor is it valid for any previously purchased merchandise. Offer cannot be combined with Daily Offers or any other coupons, discounts, offers or promotions. Offer is valid at Roots stores in Canada and online at roots.com/ca. Product availability may vary. Offer valid ends 10:00AM EST on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Offer subject to change without notice.

October 16 - 20
Use code: FALL19
Ratuken = 4%

*Receive 30% off your entire purchase with promo code FALL19 at checkout. Not valid for gift cards purchased or custom orders. Eligible amount calculated on merchandise total only, before applicable taxes (and shipping). Not redeemable for cash, nor is it valid for any previously purchased merchandise. Offer cannot be combined with Daily Offers or any other coupons, discounts, offers or promotions. Offer is valid at Roots stores in Canada and online at roots.com/ca. Product availability may vary. Offer valid from 12:00AM EST on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 and ends 10:00AM EST on Thursday, October 17, 2019. Offer subject to change without notice.
Last edited by 9394 on Oct 21st, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1257 posts
380 upvotes
Crap!They had roots gc on sale last week. Was meaning to buy in anticipation of their next 30% off..
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3282 posts
2685 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
So what it particular is a "hot deal" here?

If you're just stating that roots is having a 30% off sale, then all you're doing is acting as an extension of their marketing team
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1699 posts
1685 upvotes
Wouldn’t that be up to each individual to determine?

I value a $700 customized leather jacket while another might value a $15 shirt

Value is in the eye of the beholder

raskal wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 8:27 pm

If you're just stating that roots is having a 30% off sale, then all you're doing is acting as an extension of their marketing team
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3284 posts
1747 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote:

And isn't bringing a sale to attention not enough for you. If you like their stuff then have go ahead and have a look through their selection and see what interest you.
If you're not really interested or just curious, then why would you need someone to spoon feed particular items to you?
This whole forum is an "extension" of various marketing teams for the most part. What exactly are you trying to argue for here?
Last edited by Fightguard on Oct 15th, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3282 posts
2685 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
gamer602 wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 8:40 pm
Wouldn’t that be up to each individual to determine?

I value a $700 customized leather jacket while another might value a $15 shirt

Value is in the eye of the beholder
I agree with you.
If you see a Jacket for $700, post it!
Another might post the deal for a $15 shirt.
But don't post a "deal" that says that Canadian Tire is having a 70% off sale. That's not a deal
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3282 posts
2685 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
Fightguard wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 8:49 pm
And isn't bringing a sale to attention not enough for you. If you like their stuff then have go ahead and have a look through their selection and see what interest you.
If you're not really interested or just curious, then why would you need someone to spoon feed particular items to you?
This who forum is an "extension" of various marketing teams for the most part. What exactly are you trying to argue for here?
I'm probably on the wrong side here, so I'll stop.
But Roots often has a 30% off sale. Google this "site:redflagdeals.com roots 30%". It's pointless (imo) for this
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3284 posts
1747 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 8:53 pm
I'm probably on the wrong side here, so I'll stop.
But Roots often has a 30% off sale. Google this "site:redflagdeals.com roots 30%". It's pointless (imo) for this
Reebok, Adidas, Sportchek, Indigo, Marks, all have regular xx% off sales posted here all the time. But If it weren't for this forum, many of us would probably not know to jump on the stuff they would want to buy. Not pointless...
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11568 posts
6389 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Roots still around?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7891 posts
383 upvotes
Brampton
What makes this a good deal is when you want to buy a item that never goes on sale and combine it with the 20% off roots gift card deals that come by fairly often.

I totally forgot to buy the gift cards to buy a leather bag that normally never goes on sale.
Jun 1, 2016
781 posts
688 upvotes
raskal wrote:

So what in particular is the "point" in your comment here?

It's just stating that you don't care about this thread so why comment, all your doing is acting like a muppet.
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12483 posts
23397 upvotes
Scarborough
Fightguard wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 8:59 pm
Reebok, Adidas, Sportchek, Indigo, Marks, all have regular xx% off sales posted here all the time. But If it weren't for this forum, many of us would probably not know to jump on the stuff they would want to buy. Not pointless...
Couldn't have said it better myself. Just because a company regularly has sales, it doesn't mean that they shouldn't be shared.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Aug 31, 2009
499 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
i find roots quality really going downhill. Especially all the shoes... i stopped shopping there Crying Face