Expired Hot Deals

[Roots] Roots: 1/2 off clearance (already online)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 10:30 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2006
303 posts
40 upvotes
London

[Roots] Roots: 1/2 off clearance (already online)

Roots is half off of clearance prices. Already started online. Limited sizes and styles. Not for everyone, I know, but my teens were very happy. Don't forget ebates (like I did.. lol).
39 replies
Newbie
Dec 23, 2019
18 posts
14 upvotes
outlier617 wrote: Roots is half off of clearance prices. Already started online. Limited sizes and styles. Not for everyone, I know, but my teens were very happy. Don't forget ebates (like I did.. lol).
ahhh #$%^ I could have got aeroplan for this.

But yeah I've been wanting one of those onesies, the 40% BF only brought it down to 77ish, but marked down to 110 minus 50% off sounds reasonable to me. I filled the order in with some socks and stuff for free shipping.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
2065 posts
971 upvotes
Montreal
clsl wrote: It seems they are all final sale.
I suppose they are strict on the no returns or exchanges on these? Only asking because I know some stores will let you return final sale online purchases in-store without issue. Lids comes to mind.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2005
2674 posts
23 upvotes
416 to the 905
Is anybody having issues with the Free Ship to Store option? It does not appear to take off the shipping charges?
The Cell Phone Plan (Public Mobile): Unlimited: Incoming and Outgoing / Canada Wide Long Distance / Caller ID / Voicemail / 5GB Data
Member
Dec 8, 2008
395 posts
192 upvotes
Roots doesn't do free ship to store. They ship to store or to resident address for free with minimum $75
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1069 posts
403 upvotes
Vancouver
aiz_324 wrote: Roots doesn't do free ship to store. They ship to store or to resident address for free with minimum $75
I just did free ship to store for their Black Friday Week sales. $37 order for some toques. But its not working today.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2019
18 posts
14 upvotes
thefeebster wrote: I just did free ship to store for their Black Friday Week sales. $37 order for some toques. But its not working today.
There was free shipping with no minimum for BF, not for BD.
Newbie
Apr 16, 2017
46 posts
68 upvotes
How long does it take to get the welcome 10% coupon?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
2065 posts
971 upvotes
Montreal
6mananik wrote: How long does it take to get the welcome 10% coupon?
Does it stack?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1005 posts
1573 upvotes
Toronto
Interested in a couple sweatshirts but have to pass due to final sale. Sucks.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1069 posts
403 upvotes
Vancouver
Complain and they shall giveth, got a free shipping to home, no min purchase pop up this morning.

Another toque for me.
Member
User avatar
Aug 24, 2011
264 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
mtl-D wrote: Does it stack?
No, I just tried. If you use the $10 code, clearance prices goes back to regular price
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1069 posts
403 upvotes
Vancouver
Merhar wrote: What did you complain about?
I assume this is a reply to me. But i just meant complaining on rfd that there wasn't free shipping led to a free shipping promo, jokingly btw, not actually complaining to roots or anything.

Free shipping with no min purchase should be for everyone. My order was $16 shipped to home.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9655 posts
1041 upvotes
The minimum $75 to get free shipping really kills the deal for me. I don't need so much Roots stuff lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
2065 posts
971 upvotes
Montreal
mcg wrote: The minimum $75 to get free shipping really kills the deal for me. I don't need so much Roots stuff lol.
With their prices these days, hard not to hit that threshold!

Top