Round air vent covers for Hi-Velocity Systems

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 5:34 am
May 13, 2011
203 posts
146 upvotes
Scarborough

Round air vent covers for Hi-Velocity Systems

Does anyone in Toronto or Scarborough area know or have experience with purchasing these round air vent covers for Hi-Velocity Systems? They have a total diameter of 5 inches with a 2 inch opening. See photo attached (click to enlarge).

IMG_20170711_170748.jpg

I have emailed some of the installers/contacts listed on their official website but have not yet gotten a response or have received an auto-reply about the business is closed. I am curious if there are other companies in Scarborough that sell these round air vents.

Edit: formatting of the picture
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2010
1428 posts
431 upvotes
MacPod wrote: Does anyone in Toronto or Scarborough area know or have experience with purchasing these round air vent covers for Hi-Velocity Systems? They have a total diameter of 5 inches with a 2 inch opening. See photo attached (click to enlarge).

IMG_20170711_170748.jpg

I have emailed some of the installers/contacts listed on their official website but have not yet gotten a response or have received an auto-reply about the business is closed. I am curious if there are other companies in Scarborough that sell these round air vents.

Edit: formatting of the picture
How many do you need? Please give me a call at 416-524-7228.
Ty

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)