• Dec 7th, 2020 8:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1539 posts
2238 upvotes

[Royal Bank] RBC AVION 50$/100$ Statement Credit at Microsoft Store

Offer must be loaded via the OFFERS FOR YOU tab in RBC.COM
Spend 500$ and receive a 50$ statement credit.
Spend 1000$ and receive a 100$ statement credit.

Promotion Details from site

Discover what’s possible everyday with Microsoft products. Load this offer and get a $50 statement credit when you spend $499.00-$999.99 and pay with an eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card. Get a $100 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more and pay with an eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card.
Use the link below to shop online. Purchase must ship before December 30, 2020.See terms and conditions below for more details.
15 replies
Nov 26, 2014
19 posts
7 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Interesting. Any chance this works with Xbox related items you think?

KravenHead wrote: Offer must be loaded via the OFFERS FOR YOU tab in RBC.COM
Spend 500$ and receive a 50$ statement credit.
Spend 1000$ and receive a 100$ statement credit.

Promotion Details from site

Discover what’s possible everyday with Microsoft products. Load this offer and get a $50 statement credit when you spend $499.00-$999.99 and pay with an eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card. Get a $100 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more and pay with an eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card.
Use the link below to shop online. Purchase must ship before December 30, 2020.See terms and conditions below for more details.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1539 posts
2238 upvotes
5Bs4a25c wrote: Interesting. Any chance this works with Xbox related items you think?
As per terms/conditions

a single transaction between $499.00 and $999.99, including taxes, or (ii) a $100 statement credit when you make a single transaction of $1,000.00 or more, including taxes, at Microsoft Canada Inc. (“Microsoft Canada”) online at: www.MicrosoftStore.ca (“Qualifying Purchase”) between October 1, 2020 and December 30, 2020, inclusively (“Offer Period”)
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2452 posts
1154 upvotes
Mississauga
They wouldn't get sku data... So I'd say this would also work from gift cards and Xbox... Great timing for things that have it and black friday offers aren't excluded
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Feb 15, 2012
179 posts
258 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you have to go to Microsoft store from the RBC link? Or can you go through Rakuten and still get the statement credit?
Feb 5, 2007
178 posts
7 upvotes
Richmond
xtakedownx wrote: Do you have to go to Microsoft store from the RBC link? Or can you go through Rakuten and still get the statement credit?
If it's like other RBC offers, as long as you have a transaction from the retailer the credit gets applied next statement.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3507 posts
3350 upvotes
Montreal
We could get $50/$100 with one of the following eligible RBC card(s):
  • RBC Rewards Visa Preferred
  • RBC Visa Infinite Avion
  • RBC Rewards+
  • WestJet RBC World Elite MasterCard
Dec 9, 2010
213 posts
87 upvotes
5Bs4a25c wrote: Interesting. Any chance this works with Xbox related items you think?
I switched my payment method to my RBC card before my Xbox shipped and I already received the credit.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7874 posts
1802 upvotes
Mont-Royal
anyone has the link above? or is it user specific?
my rbc offers said i am not signed up, rbc screwed up my offers for no reason and will take 2 moths before getting it back.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2005 posts
923 upvotes
L4cky wrote: anyone has the link above? or is it user specific?
my rbc offers said i am not signed up, rbc screwed up my offers for no reason and will take 2 moths before getting it back.
Log in your mobile banking, online banking- goto offers page - Load the offer you are looking for..
Nov 27, 2016
251 posts
205 upvotes
m8x
italianmobster7 wrote: I switched my payment method to my RBC card before my Xbox shipped and I already received the credit.
It seems to only work with certain annual fee cards and not the free ones. I have a Signature Visa card which doesn't seem to be included.

I changed the order to a MasterCard for the points.
Jul 28, 2009
127 posts
128 upvotes
I swear I had loaded the offer but it seems to have disappeared. Did that happen to anyone else?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2005 posts
923 upvotes
I loaded during BlackFriday week and used on Microsoft store, they credited me $50 yesterday as well :) ....not sure why people who loaded the offer are not able to redeem now. Plus Sale prices on Microsoft Store are all gone now... people may not purchase anything at regular pricing
Jul 28, 2009
127 posts
128 upvotes
I called RBC and they told me the offer is gone and they can't get it back for me. I was really confused. Seemed like a weird thing. They acknowledge it was there, but also acknowledge that it is gone, and can't really give me a straight answer why. Oh well, I was thinking of cancelling my card with them and now they've given me even more incentive to do so.