Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Royal Bank

RBC Avion Visa Infinite credit card - $100 Visa Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2020 8:21 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
asbraich wrote: Don't apply through the link..

Open the app and go a station/stop in Toronto and click on the details. You should see the popup for the card application.
Curious why it needs to be near a ttc station or stop to have this offer activated - can one not just use the app and apply via it?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Dec 14, 2009
229 posts
116 upvotes
Markham
Dragonrana2 wrote: Got declined in December for this RBC Avion card, since I applied and got the WestJet card the previous month.
I wonder if I apply again for this Avion card will my application go through? I don't want a hard hit to my credit rating if I get rejected again. hmmm....
From what I've read, you need to wait 90 days in between RBC applications. So don't apply again until you pass the 90 day mark.
Feb 16, 2018
137 posts
55 upvotes
I live in Pickering(GTA EAST) and have one of the Durham Region transit bus routes stop as my favourites. When I click the favourites for my bus tracking, offers are loading. I use the Android app.

Try this.. Go to Stops Map and select some routes and set it as favourites. Then click that favourite stop, you can see offers below. At least, it worked for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1579 posts
3140 upvotes
Calgary, AB
TorontoEh wrote: Curious why it needs to be near a ttc station or stop to have this offer activated - can one not just use the app and apply via it?
Clicking the ttc station is how you get the offer to show in the app. I wasn't saying to physically go to a TTC station.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
jw513 wrote: From what I've read, you need to wait 90 days in between RBC applications. So don't apply again until you pass the 90 day mark.
Anyone with DPs on being approved within < 90 days?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
asbraich wrote: Clicking the ttc station is how you get the offer to show in the app. I wasn't saying to physically go to a TTC station.
Thanks for the clarification - appreciate your reply. :) I see it popup now.
Mar 8, 2006
682 posts
212 upvotes
asbraich wrote: Don't apply through the link..

Open the app and go a station/stop in Toronto and click on the details. You should see the popup for the card application.
theflyingsquirrel wrote: This information is key!
I used the one from OP, entered my email and got email with a message below. At the bottom of email, there is a link to the application page.

Thank you for your interest in the Rocketman+Avion offer!
If you’re sprinting for the bus and don’t have time to finish your Avion Visa Infinite application, you can use the link below anytime between now and when the offer ends on Feb 28th, 2020.

FAQ
1. How will I be sent my Visa gift card? - The Visa gift card is a special Rocketman offer, and will be mailed to you separately from your Avion package. Please use this same email address on your credit card application to ensure that RBC knows you came from Rocketman!
2. When will I get my Visa gift card? - You should always read the fine print! As per the offer, "You should receive the Visa Gift Card within 6 to 8 weeks of the end of the Offer Period".
3. Are you sure that this offer comes with a $100 Visa gift card? - There's a lot of legality around how we answer this one so please reread the offer terms. What we can say is that yes, the offer does come with a $100 Visa gift card, however, conditions apply. Some users have told us that the sign-up flow is a bit confusing because it doesn't mention the $100 Visa gift card. But not to worry, all offer terms will be honoured!
4. Are you sure that this offer comes with 35,000 travel points? - Yes! But please review the eligibility details and overall offer terms. If you are unsure please contact RBC. But assuming you are eligible, we trust that RBC’s cutting-edge “who signed up from Rocketman” technology will ensure you get your points.
5. You didn't answer my question? - We would recommend messaging the Rocketman customer support department but we don’t have budget for a customer support department. Still, shoot us a message at support@rocketmanapp.com and the whole team will be on it!

Offer exclusively available to Rocketman users. To receive the Visa Gift Card offer you must apply for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite credit card through the Rocketman app and your application must be received by Royal Bank of Canada ("RBC") between February 5, 2020 and February 28, 2020 (“Offer Period”), and it must be approved by RBC. To fulfill the offer we require your email address, which we will share with Royal Bank of Canada to verify application approvals. We will only use it for the purpose of fulfilling this Visa Gift Card offer (unless you’ve consented otherwise). Please use this same email address on your credit card application otherwise we will not be able to confirm if your application was approved. You should receive the Visa Gift Card within 6 to 8 weeks of the end of the Offer Period. Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Visa is not a sponsor of, or affiliated with this promotio
Jan 24, 2010
107 posts
189 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmmmm.....I hope I get the $100 Visa Gift Card Promo....its the only reason I applied as I don't think the points alone are worth the $120 yearly fee. I applied through the OPs link, and got approved (checked my RBC account), but never received any emails from rocketmanapp.com or RBC.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
fortune88 wrote: I used the one from OP, entered my email and got email with a message below. At the bottom of email, there is a link to the application page.

Thank you for your interest in the Rocketman+Avion offer!
If you’re sprinting for the bus and don’t have time to finish your Avion Visa Infinite application, you can use the link below anytime between now and when the offer ends on Feb 28th, 2020.

FAQ
1. How will I be sent my Visa gift card? - The Visa gift card is a special Rocketman offer, and will be mailed to you separately from your Avion package. Please use this same email address on your credit card application to ensure that RBC knows you came from Rocketman!
2. When will I get my Visa gift card? - You should always read the fine print! As per the offer, "You should receive the Visa Gift Card within 6 to 8 weeks of the end of the Offer Period".
3. Are you sure that this offer comes with a $100 Visa gift card? - There's a lot of legality around how we answer this one so please reread the offer terms. What we can say is that yes, the offer does come with a $100 Visa gift card, however, conditions apply. Some users have told us that the sign-up flow is a bit confusing because it doesn't mention the $100 Visa gift card. But not to worry, all offer terms will be honoured!
4. Are you sure that this offer comes with 35,000 travel points? - Yes! But please review the eligibility details and overall offer terms. If you are unsure please contact RBC. But assuming you are eligible, we trust that RBC’s cutting-edge “who signed up from Rocketman” technology will ensure you get your points.
5. You didn't answer my question? - We would recommend messaging the Rocketman customer support department but we don’t have budget for a customer support department. Still, shoot us a message at support@rocketmanapp.com and the whole team will be on it!

Offer exclusively available to Rocketman users. To receive the Visa Gift Card offer you must apply for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite credit card through the Rocketman app and your application must be received by Royal Bank of Canada ("RBC") between February 5, 2020 and February 28, 2020 (“Offer Period”), and it must be approved by RBC. To fulfill the offer we require your email address, which we will share with Royal Bank of Canada to verify application approvals. We will only use it for the purpose of fulfilling this Visa Gift Card offer (unless you’ve consented otherwise). Please use this same email address on your credit card application otherwise we will not be able to confirm if your application was approved. You should receive the Visa Gift Card within 6 to 8 weeks of the end of the Offer Period. Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Visa is not a sponsor of, or affiliated with this promotio
What's the link?
Nov 21, 2019
110 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
I product switched from the Avion VI to the Westjet World Elite in January. Would I be eligible for this promotion if I applied?
Aug 31, 2001
617 posts
67 upvotes
I too cancelled this card just recently 2/5, probably no chance of getting it? anybody got dp?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
brogatta wrote: I product switched from the Avion VI to the Westjet World Elite in January. Would I be eligible for this promotion if I applied?
No
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Sedul wrote: I too cancelled this card just recently 2/5, probably no chance of getting it? anybody got dp?
Honestly you may be surprised, rbcs criteria is way lax than Scotia and hbc
Jan 11, 2017
90 posts
28 upvotes
Applied just now and got approved, hopefully to get the 100$ gift visa.
Jun 6, 2019
109 posts
116 upvotes
This is a really hot deal. 35k points w/ no spend. If the $100 gift visa comes through, this is essentially $20 for minimum $350.

I wonder if we could go in a branch and use the $100 prepaid visa to pay off the $120 annual fee.
Sep 3, 2012
295 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone knows If i cancel my rewards+ visa card today and apply for the Avion let's say Thursday (no risking on the last day) would the offer apply?