Expired Hot Deals

[Royal Bank] RBC IPAD (2018) OFFER

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2019 1:17 am
Aug 5, 2018
37 posts
7 upvotes
Slono wrote: I just got an email from RBC telling me the iPad has been shipped. This is 9 days from when I was approved for the device.
WhAt color did you get?
Apr 16, 2008
231 posts
182 upvotes
How long does it take for RBC to inform you have qualified? I signed up on Monday and my pay on Friday will be going into the account. Will it happen next week, or does it take longer?
Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3187 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
Tyler18 wrote: How long does it take for RBC to inform you have qualified? I signed up on Monday and my pay on Friday will be going into the account. Will it happen next week, or does it take longer?
Thanks
After a direct deposit posted, it took like 4 days (was it?) for me to get an email about ordering the iPad.
Aug 5, 2018
37 posts
7 upvotes
My iPad finally shipped! Ordered August 3rd, shipped August 15th. Tracking info isn’t on Fed Ex yet, but it appears to be shipping from Canada.
Jan 15, 2010
102 posts
24 upvotes
Kirkland Lake
ForbesH99137 wrote: My iPad finally shipped! Ordered August 3rd, shipped August 15th. Tracking info isn’t on Fed Ex yet, but it appears to be shipping from Canada.
Got mine too. Guess we on the same pallet.
Dec 12, 2010
760 posts
421 upvotes
ForbesH99137 wrote: My iPad finally shipped! Ordered August 3rd, shipped August 15th. Tracking info isn’t on Fed Ex yet, but it appears to be shipping from Canada.
same pallet here too. Ordered August 4th. The annoying thing is I'm travelling tomorrow afternoon so I will probably just miss the delivery :(
Aug 5, 2018
37 posts
7 upvotes
I think we all chose space grey. Correct me if I’m wrong though y’all! It also took mine 12 days to ship from order.

Is it safe to say it will arrive to me on Friday? I’m in Nova Scotia.
Dec 20, 2015
26 posts
4 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
demanche wrote: Thanks OP, got the order email two days after transactions posted.
For reference, I had a pre-existing business chequing account and cc.

Did tangerine and paypal transfers.
How do you setup a paypal transfer? From paypal end or RBC end? Thanks
Jul 7, 2018
13 posts
2 upvotes
demanche wrote: Thanks OP, got the order email two days after transactions posted.
For reference, I had a pre-existing business chequing account and cc.

Did tangerine and paypal transfers.
For your PayPal transfers did you just do a fund transfer to your PayPal wallet, or did you actually buy something through PayPal?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1347 posts
1320 upvotes
GTA
theyamin wrote: Black!
Black is a good colour to hide dirt and fingerprints which on any device, is a bonus.

You know what they say, once you go black...
Sep 10, 2012
666 posts
421 upvotes
Saskatoon
ForbesH99137 wrote: A big reason why RBC is able to offer the newest iPad is because a) the pro is out and b) Apple is literally announcing their new line (which includes 2-3 new iPads) in September. I highly doubt RBC would offer this new iPad as in the past they’ve offered older iPad Air and iPad minis.
I think you’re getting the new iphone release date in Sept mixed up with ipads. The newest gen (8th) ipads that RBC is offering with this promo were released at the end of April, 2018 so i highly doubt there is a new regular (non pro) ipad being released next month as based on years of previous release cycles its only about once a year.
Aug 5, 2018
37 posts
7 upvotes
squint72 wrote: I think you’re getting the new iphone release date in Sept mixed up with ipads. The newest gen (8th) ipads that RBC is offering with this promo were released at the end of April, 2018 so i highly doubt there is a new regular (non pro) ipad being released next month as based on years of previous release cycles its only about once a year.
There are heavy rumors of a new iPhone X inspired iPad. Nothing confirmed though.