Expired Hot Deals

[Royal Bank] RBC IPAD (2018) OFFER

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2019 1:17 am
Feb 22, 2017
237 posts
128 upvotes
how long did it take RBC to ship it after you ordered? its been a few days and still no tracking number
Jan 5, 2018
193 posts
75 upvotes
HiddenEmailer wrote: how long did it take RBC to ship it after you ordered? its been a few days and still no tracking number
Same here!! I ordered mine last Wed and still no update on shipping. My hubby got his ipad shipped 4 days after he ordered it.
Mar 20, 2008
857 posts
119 upvotes
My 2 withdrawals from rbc to tangerine were completed today but there are no entries on rbc yet nor has balance gone down.. any idea if this is an issue or normal?
Nov 15, 2012
317 posts
242 upvotes
Mississauga
nirajshah7 wrote: My 2 withdrawals from rbc to tangerine were completed today but there are no entries on rbc yet nor has balance gone down.. any idea if this is an issue or normal?
Will appear after 12AM, so the following business day. And the email for the ipad, you will be getting it the next day after they show up.
Mar 20, 2008
857 posts
119 upvotes
nmitrik wrote: Will appear after 12AM, so the following business day. And the email for the ipad, you will be getting it the next day after they show up.
Thanks
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12667 posts
3429 upvotes
Scarberia
Takes around a week after u order to get ups tracking email. iPad comes from China. Another week to reach door. Comes with rbc bloated ware apps delete using factory reset
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 1, 2018
2 posts
By completed do you mean After Tangerine releases the Hold?

My wife placed two PAP, one for $13 and the other $12 from RBC to Tangerine , she now has it in Tangerine but has the regular hold until October 9th, she hasn't gotten the email for the iPad yet.

Want to know if we should look into Bill Payments instead or if we just need to wait.

Thanks!
Mar 11, 2017
257 posts
45 upvotes
BC
ttjiaa wrote: Hi! So to recap for people with Tangerine checking and savings accounts:
1. Link Tangerine with RBC (via Tangerine online banking)
2. Set up $10 monthly withdrawals from RBC to Tangerine checking and savings accounts to meet 2 PAP (via Tangerine online banking)
3. Profit?

Is that what you did? Thanks!
Yes, that is correct
Sep 20, 2008
595 posts
Wtf...
I signed up around noon on October 1, and was told to go in to show ID, etc.
I go into the branch, they don't see it in the system yet and say it takes 24 hours to show up sometimes.
They tell me to come back tomorrow, so I go back in today.
They're like, yea... the system is showing that you signed up on October 2 and not October 1, so the iPad deal might not work for you......

What. The. Hell.

Anyone have any experience with this? Is this just the system being an idiot and if I go through with the necessary instructions, that I'll get the iPad offer?
I literally did everything exactly as they asked, and their system f'ed up.

Not only that, but at the end, after I signed up, it showed the Avion Infinite CC offer, for 30,000 free points and one year free.
The person at the branch couldn't find that offer in the system, even though online their system literally offered it to me unprompted and said I should go into the branch and ask about it.
She could only find the 15,000 free points and no one year free. So she's looking into how to get those extra points and one year free manually.

RBC's system is seriously so bad.... I literally did every step as straight forward and following their instructions, and the system couldn't even handle that lol.
May 11, 2012
188 posts
40 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone?
Hexane wrote: Does any one know if we can use BMO/TD to fulfill PAP requirement?
Dec 10, 2010
190 posts
105 upvotes
ttjiaa wrote: Sounds good, I just did the link this morning so will be a couple days at least before I can set up PAPs. Please report back when you receive the order email!

Also, does anyone in the Kanata / Barrhaven area want to split a 2 pack tempered glass screen protector order? (https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Screen-Pro ... B01E0MZYJK)
As others mentioned got the email to order after 12AM the day after the transactions processed and posted on RBC (Oct 2 posted - Oct 3 email came in at 12AM)
Dec 21, 2016
40 posts
31 upvotes
tianos wrote: As others mentioned got the email to order after 12AM the day after the transactions processed and posted on RBC (Oct 2 posted - Oct 3 email came in at 12AM)
i see the 2 tangerine transaction posted oct 2nd but i haven't received the email yet as of oct 3rd!! worried :-(
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12667 posts
3429 upvotes
Scarberia
Maheshdmk wrote: i see the 2 tangerine transaction posted oct 2nd but i haven't received the email yet as of oct 3rd!! worried :-(
if u don't get around 12:30am oct.4th then be worry
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7011 posts
3327 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
DavidbivaD wrote: Wtf...
I signed up around noon on October 1, and was told to go in to show ID, etc.
I go into the branch, they don't see it in the system yet and say it takes 24 hours to show up sometimes.
They tell me to come back tomorrow, so I go back in today.
They're like, yea... the system is showing that you signed up on October 2 and not October 1, so the iPad deal might not work for you......

What. The. Hell.

Anyone have any experience with this? Is this just the system being an idiot and if I go through with the necessary instructions, that I'll get the iPad offer?
I literally did everything exactly as they asked, and their system f'ed up.

Not only that, but at the end, after I signed up, it showed the Avion Infinite CC offer, for 30,000 free points and one year free.
The person at the branch couldn't find that offer in the system, even though online their system literally offered it to me unprompted and said I should go into the branch and ask about it.
She could only find the 15,000 free points and no one year free. So she's looking into how to get those extra points and one year free manually.

RBC's system is seriously so bad.... I literally did every step as straight forward and following their instructions, and the system couldn't even handle that lol.
Not trying to be negative, but why do you sign up so last minute?
Is it really worth it to save a dollar by not signing up a few days earlier?
There are always hiccups in live.
Like Snart said
"Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails. Throw away the plan."

I tried getting the 2 pad with one tangerine and one eq.
It seems that eq bank is showing a different pull category.
I wonder if it would work.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine