Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Royal Bank

Use RBC True House Affordability (THA) mortgage tool and get 15$ DoorDash coupon [YMMV] [now extended]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 2:35 pm
Apr 13, 2016
87 posts
30 upvotes
Yeah not sure whose idea was to make that as public. Promo got the RFD kiss of death.

Promo had been running for a few weeks without issues, the moment the trick got shared discussing about repeat codes, RBC pulled the plugged a few days later.

Oh well.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: Yes, I had a bunch of codes, used my last one today. The code doesn't expire till the 31st of august.
Are you sure the doordash codes expire Aug 31? I know the OP in this thread reflects codes expire Aug 31 but this thread was a few weeks prior to the one that blew up and got deleted...

I got a code from the more recent thread that was deleted and the email with the code says the code is valid until Oct 31.

I know safest thing to do is to use up the code asap but Aug 31 - Oct 31 is quite a difference in terms of timelines..
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
coljung18 wrote: Yeah not sure whose idea was to make that as public. Promo got the RFD kiss of death.

Promo had been running for a few weeks without issues, the moment the trick got shared discussing about repeat codes, RBC pulled the plugged a few days later.

Oh well.
Likely the RBC advisors who were tasked with phoning the clients that completed the rbc tool identified the number of fake phone numbers and escalated it to head office who looked into it and pulled the plug
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
adilh53 wrote: Are you sure the doordash codes expire Aug 31? I know the OP in this thread reflects codes expire Aug 31 but this thread was a few weeks prior to the one that blew up and got deleted...

I got a code from the more recent thread that was deleted and the email with the code says the code is valid until Oct 31.

I know safest thing to do is to use up the code asap but Aug 31 - Oct 31 is quite a difference in terms of timelines..
Yea sorry I meant Oct, 31 for the code. The RBC offer was supposed to be on until AUG 31, but they pulled the plug. Anyways I used up all my codes fast just in case they remove it all together.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2018
1625 posts
2998 upvotes
The codes still work. Just redeemed one on an order today. Still have a couple codes from other family members. Hopefully those still work
Dec 25, 2019
24 posts
18 upvotes
AndrewT5406 wrote: The codes still work. Just redeemed one on an order today. Still have a couple codes from other family members. Hopefully those still work
Can u shared the code which you used?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2018
1625 posts
2998 upvotes
RonakB20636 wrote: Can u shared the code which you used?
It’s a unique one time use code that is no longer available
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
1359 posts
717 upvotes
Vancouver
RonakB20636 wrote: What's the code can you share the code please!

How come you keep asking for used codes when they are one time use?
Dec 25, 2019
24 posts
18 upvotes
I just need to check if its working or not as some told its working again
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
1359 posts
717 upvotes
Vancouver
RonakB20636 wrote: I just need to check if its working or not as some told its working again
I don't think anyone said that used codes are reusable. You probably misunderstood.

There was never a loophole for reusing used codes.
Loophole for getting a repeat code until RBC pulled the promo.
Dec 25, 2019
24 posts
18 upvotes
So much explanation given but can't share their used code lol.

Thanks anyway 🤣Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I tried using the code and it said that it's inactive. I had to contact Doordash.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Jul 29, 2016
251 posts
222 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: I tried using the code and it said that it's inactive. I had to contact Doordash.
Im getting the same "code inactive" error, did Doordash Support help you getting it re-activated or give you another code?
Toronto Raptors 2018-2019 NBA Champions
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
pointsdude wrote: Im getting the same "code inactive" error, did Doordash Support help you getting it re-activated or give you another code?
Nah. They will till you to place the order and then they will credit your account $15.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)