• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 4:12 pm
[OP]
Nov 25, 2015
93 posts
347 upvotes
Madden, AB

[Royal Bank] WestJet Credit Card 2X rewards on Groceries & Restaurants

Stumbled upon this. Not a bad deal if you’re already buying things in these categories.

3% WestJet dollars for World Elite cards and 2% for the normal MasterCard
Last edited by KoukiMonster on Jul 6th, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1563 posts
506 upvotes
Surrey
It's only 2x n grocery until August 31 2020, than it goes to 1.5
Nov 6, 2014
517 posts
417 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Sign up process still seems to be broken. I just got a rerun of the email received last week saying the sign up was fixed after “overwhelming response “ but I guess the response is still too overwhelming. Offer itself is somewhat underwhelming due to limitations of time and participants. Additional cards on same account need to sign up separately (when that is possible).
Jan 7, 2017
185 posts
92 upvotes
Bluiis48 wrote: Sign up process still seems to be broken. I just got a rerun of the email received last week saying the sign up was fixed after “overwhelming response “ but I guess the response is still too overwhelming. Offer itself is somewhat underwhelming due to limitations of time and participants. Additional cards on same account need to sign up separately (when that is possible).
Strange I Was just able to register...thank you I didn’t even realize I had to since TD automatically applied their bonus rewards on groceries.
Nov 9, 2017
184 posts
60 upvotes
Edmonton
Do you get equal amount of value back if you select option WestJet dollars or statement credit OR do you get more value for choosing WestJet dollars?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Koodo, Public Mobile, Telus, Tangerine Bank, HSBC, Mylo,
Drop, WealthSimple, Swagbucks, AwardWallet,
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2779 posts
1668 upvotes
Edmonton
Was going to say good deal and was going to register our card but realized our PC financial elite card provides 30pts/$1 or 3% everyday....
Jun 15, 2016
108 posts
130 upvotes
Does anyone know if costco codes as grocery for this?
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
AMEX Platinum, Bonvoy, Gold. Just Ask.
Feb 13, 2009
704 posts
328 upvotes
Ontario
Gerbilz wrote: Does anyone know if costco codes as grocery for this?
If I am not mistaken, Costco will not code for grocery with the card.