Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Royal Carribean

2nd guest 50% off, kids sale free. Starting October 1 to 31, 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2017 12:11 am
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2003
4250 posts
155 upvotes
Cambridge
Faeton wrote: Hawaiian cruises are usually pretty poor since 1/2 the time you're at sea sailing there. Unless you're in the NCI Pride of America, as they sail only there (cruise line have extra tarrifs/regulations if they don't visit an international port)
Have done the spring cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver. Twice. It's true that there are a few days at sea but that's not a problem for us. And the view of the volcano from the ship at night is magnificent. Go early and take a couple extra shore days in Hawaii, take a couple more in Vancouver, excellent trip.

This is a pretty good sale from RCI and it comes up 3 or so times a year.
Nov 29, 2003
473 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
We've booked twice through an online travel agent and always got a much better deal through them over the phone vs. RCI. I'm surprised people are getting better deals directly through RCI. I know everybody is supposed to have the same prices, but I can tell you for a fact that this isn't so. Mind you we're always travelling during Christmas/New Years, and not sure whether that has any bearing on the bookings.