Expired Hot Deals

Royal carribean wow sale 60% off 2nd ,30% off 3rd and 4th passenger

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2017 11:19 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
5744 posts
208 upvotes
this won't be appreciated in a deal thread, but look up on the pollution that these ships cause and how much of that the people on it will be breathing in. bad deal for your health imo.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14448 posts
3668 upvotes
fakishan wrote: this won't be appreciated in a deal thread, but look up on the pollution that these ships cause and how much of that the people on it will be breathing in. bad deal for your health imo.
You're not wrong, but all travel causes pollution and can be bad for your health.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Member
Dec 24, 2011
275 posts
95 upvotes
New Westminster
Anything out of Vancouver? That is not Alaska?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
449 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote: You're not wrong, but all travel causes pollution and can be bad for your health.
huh? you breath in the airplane pollution during your flight? or the pollution from a hotel?....
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1669 posts
1266 upvotes
Waterloo
Kingmoo wrote: huh? you breath in the airplane pollution during your flight? or the pollution from a hotel?....
he flies on the truly discount airline where they strap you outside so they can save cabin seats. you breath in jetfuel
Member
Jul 10, 2006
398 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
sale seems to be active. Why is this in the expired section?

Top