Dec 12, 2009
23643 posts
12843 upvotes
Toronto

Royal Distributing - No tax tent sale, Bikes & Accessories

Deal Link:
Expiry:
April 19, 2015
Royal Distributing is having their sprint tent sale this weekend. It is a pretty good source for bicycles. The prices actually went down compared to last year's sale for some items. I picked up a Marin Larkspur CS3 for $439, no tax. This year the same bike is priced at $389 according to their catalog. The Marin line is much better than the bikes from Walmart and Canadian Tire.

After sale service is very good. They tuned up my bike 3 times last year, once right out of the box, mid summer and a final tuning in the fall. The guy working at the bike shop was pretty friendly about it, he said if I needed any adjustments this year, I can bring it back and he will do the minor adjustments for free again. This is at the Whitby store.

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/21kl8w1.jpg[/IMG]
6 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4024 posts
1557 upvotes
Montreal
OP please do a better job on the title, such as including the location and what is for sale and the seller. People appreciate it.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GT!! wrote: OP please do a better job on the title, such as including the location and what is for sale and the seller. People appreciate it.
The horrors of clicking on a link and reading the first post. First world problems.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
23643 posts
12843 upvotes
Toronto
foodyforlife wrote: The horrors of clicking on a link and reading the first post. First world problems.
It was my bad. Post has been corrected.
Sep 26, 2008
457 posts
126 upvotes
GTA
Just came back from the Guelph location. Got properly sized for two bikes, and two helmets for about 750. They give free biking gloves with any bike purchase and one free tune-up this season. also got some cash back coupon to use on my next purchase.
Sure beats the department store bikes I had in the past.

Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7808 posts
3358 upvotes
Bought a Marin Larkspur from them 2 years ago and it still works great! I've put over 6000km on it now. Highly recommended.