40% off ROM Annual Memberships

Deal Link:
Savings:
40%
Expiry:
February 28, 2019
Retailer:
Royal Ontario Museum
Use the promo code WINTER40 to get 40% off an annual membership. Offer expires on the 28th.
64 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6754 posts
3175 upvotes
This is hot.

You can use this to renew your membership, even if the expiry is months down the road.

I got the Summer 40% promo last year, and it went into effect in November when my previous membership expired.

From last year:
Madchester wrote: I emailed the ROM after purchasing this 40% off membership with my member ID and they confirmed this new membership wouldn't overlap with my existing one.
Mar 25, 2009
850 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Any scoop on AGO membership discounts?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2875 posts
2361 upvotes
mcfrugal wrote: Any scoop on AGO membership discounts?
There was one a few months back via WagJag for 50% off .... I got one then.
Jan 31, 2017
6 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP! We got $30 off one year family membership a couple of years ago, and thought that was a good promo... this is way better.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1961 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Science Centre membership just ran out so this is perfect!
Feb 13, 2008
347 posts
112 upvotes
Hamilton
This is great, thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1656 upvotes
Any deals on ZOO or Science Centre?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Sep 23, 2010
390 posts
827 upvotes
T Dot
This didn't work for me.
I called in and memberships said this was a targeted code for people whose memberships had lapsed and this was for a Feb-Feb period. She checked my acct and said I didn't receive it by e/mail and was not eligible.
For reference my membership ends Aug this year.
Dec 24, 2006
377 posts
218 upvotes
aquaman123 wrote: This didn't work for me.
I called in and memberships said this was a targeted code for people whose memberships had lapsed and this was for a Feb-Feb period. She checked my acct and said I didn't receive it by e/mail and was not eligible.
The promo code works if you choose to Join for 1 year, I just did it for the family. Thanks again!!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6754 posts
3175 upvotes
aquaman123 wrote: This didn't work for me.
That's BS. I didn't get the Summer code via email last yr, and they still honoured the deal for my renewal.
Sep 23, 2010
390 posts
827 upvotes
T Dot
ListPrivate wrote:
The promo code works if you choose to Join for 1 year, I just did it for the family. Thanks again!!
I did try and it accepted the code, but I wanted to check before I finished the online renewal and make sure it would just renew starting today/this month instead of Sep.
Madchester wrote:
That's BS. I didn't get the Summer code via email last yr, and they still honoured the deal for my renewal.
Agreed. Maybe I'll stop by or try calling a different rep tmrw.
Jul 11, 2007
454 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
aquaman123 wrote: I did try and it accepted the code, but I wanted to check before I finished the online renewal and make sure it would just renew starting today/this month instead of Sep.

Agreed. Maybe I'll stop by or try calling a different rep tmrw.
thanks OP, its a great deal!
I made my mistake once before knowing RDF, and paid full price and on new and renew for family members for few or many years. then I learn about all the discount through so I stopped to renew my member. ROM call me when my membership about to expired, Over the phone I express how my multi year member and paying high price than discounted price over internet; then the rep ensured me, that these discount membership were only give out once on that particular year only and will not re-appear next year. I was a fool and sucker that day and renew my membership with ROM. sure enough there are code being discuss about ROM member few month later.
it's sad that a government educational agency need to resort a sales tactic to fill their revenue hole, (just like how hospitals use parking lot...)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6331 posts
996 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
How do I renew exactly? "Join" and "Renew" options on seems to take me to the same page.
There's a sucker born every minute.