Expired Freebies

[Royal Ontario Museum] Toronto - ROM free Tuesday afternoon admission. Next one ???. 3rd Tuesday of Month

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2020 9:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20492 posts
21648 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - ROM free Tuesday afternoon admission. Next one ???. 3rd Tuesday of Month

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Royal Ontario Museum
https://www.rom.on.ca/en/whats-on/3rd-monday-nights

3rd Tuesday Nights Free is a new initiative that invites visitors to experience the ROM with free general admission every 3rd Tuesday of each month from 5:30 - 8:30pm

Please note that feature exhibitions are specially ticketed and not included with free admission. Feature exhibition tickets can only be purchased onsite during 3rd Tuesday Nights Free.
Made possible by @td_canada through #TheReadyCommitment. Sparkles

Upcoming Dates

None. Closed until April 5 at least
Last edited by sprung on Mar 13th, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4668 posts
139 upvotes
Markham/GTA
Thanks for posting. How much are the feature exhibition tickets and are they worth the upgrade? I guess the museum will be more crowded during these free Monday evenings?
Tangerine, FreedomMobile, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay, Stack
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20492 posts
21648 upvotes
Toronto
yoshim wrote: Thanks for posting. How much are the feature exhibition tickets and are they worth the upgrade? I guess the museum will be more crowded during these free Monday evenings?
not sure but your Presto will get you 20% off

https://www.rom.on.ca/en/visit-us/tickets-hours

PRESTO cardholders and GO Transit riders save 20% off regular Museum admission rates including: General Admission, Wildlife Photographer of the Year, Zuul: Life of an Armoured Dinosaur and Treasures of a Desert Kingdom: The Royal Arts of Jodhpur, India.

To redeem, present your PRESTO Card or GO Transit ride ticket/day pass upon arrival to the ROM admissions desk.

Valid until March 31, 2020. For onsite sales only. Cannot be used with other promotions.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Nov 1, 2016
713 posts
724 upvotes
Toronto
is the entrance open and you can walk right on through or do you need to line up and wait for a staff to give out tickets?
Dec 20, 2005
259 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
I love the ROM - it's my favourite museum in Toronto. Already have a membership, but thumbs up on the great freebie :)
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2091 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
How much will be the tickets for the special exhibits with free entrance?
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1406 posts
1418 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone go today? Looking for feedback re lineups and if a few hours is enough for a visit?
Apr 5, 2010
391 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
Went with a bit less than 1 hour to close.
@sprung No lineup / tix required or maybe I went later in the day. Took 1 hour to see the ground floor and I didn’t look at the exhibits in detail. There are 3 floors to this place. So you should give yourself a few hours.

The only down side to going was that I got a parking ticket despite that fact I paid via the green P app. SMH.
Apr 15, 2019
51 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
This is great, especially because of the long weekend. Plus, a one can also join the 6:00PM or 6:30PM tour ("Museum Highlights")! Thanks for sharing, OP!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7657 posts
947 upvotes
TO
Thanks OP.
Anyone know a good parking location near ROM? Don't mind paying little bit just need to find nearby walking distance.

Or most people take the GO/ttc?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Feb 18, 2019
144 posts
320 upvotes
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm

Upcoming Dates
October 21, 2019
November 18, 2019
December 16, 2019
January 20, 2020
February 17, 2020
March 16, 2020
Aug 22, 2019
13 posts
2 upvotes
no dates in September? But it sounds like a fun date night.