Expired Freebies

[Royal Ontario Museum] Toronto - ROM free Tuesday afternoon admission. Next one ???. 3rd Tuesday of Month

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2020 9:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21118 posts
23314 upvotes
Toronto
MindyLahiri wrote: no dates in September? But it sounds like a fun date night.
@MindyLahiri

They had one Monday Sept 16, 2019

I went this week with my kids for free admission Monday and as expected it was bonkers. Huge crowds everywhere. Maybe it thins out a bit later in the evening but we didn't stick around to find out. Also children back in school come September so that'll also help make it less crowded.
Last edited by sprung on Oct 21st, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Aug 22, 2019
13 posts
2 upvotes
Thank you!!!! Ill try to visit with the kids maybe in the evening!
Jun 13, 2019
491 posts
480 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: @MindyLahiri

They have one Monday Sept 16, 2019

I went this week with my kids for free admission Monday and as expected it was bonkers. Huge crowds everywhere. Maybe it thins out a bit later in the evening but we didn't stick around to find out. Also children back in school come September so that'll also help make it less crowded.
Yes, that's true.. even I was there on Monday and it was over crowded.. Looks like need to go again..
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1028 posts
421 upvotes
Is there elevator access to all floors? Do they care about strollers? Haven’t been there in a while
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21118 posts
23314 upvotes
Toronto
ariel wrote: Is there elevator access to all floors? Do they care about strollers? Haven’t been there in a while
yes. full elevator access

https://www.rom.on.ca/en/visit-us/tips-families

Strollers & Safety
Strollers are allowed in the Museum; however please note the following exceptions:

Strollers are allowed everywhere except the CIBC Discovery Gallery where you will find designated stroller parking outside of the area.
Please leave backpack style child carriers, wagons, or other pull vehicles at home. They pose safety risks to visitors and to objects on display.
On very busy days, oversized strollers may not be allowed. They can pose a risk to other visitors.

Other things to note:

For only $2, you can rent strollers at the coat check. Strollers are subject to availability.
Be aware of low ceilings throughout the Museum; please do not carry children on your shoulders.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9053 posts
3870 upvotes
Toronto
I am guessing the Winnie the Pooh exhibit is not included in this free admission?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Sep 30, 2004
707 posts
106 upvotes
Markham
Anyone able to comment how the lines were.