Off Topic Archive

Locked: Runner slaps reporter's butt on live TV, may be charged with sexual battery

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2019 8:14 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote: Wow, some incel-like comments here, the culprit and his supporters probably banned Gillette too, no need to be better, nope. /s
So .... why do we tell women it's okay how they are, but we tell men they "need to be better"? "incel-like"? LoL, the fudge-is that supposed to mean?
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2010
3151 posts
1933 upvotes
MusicBox wrote: Are they really going to charge this guy for this? What a garbage society we live in.
redpattison wrote:
Could not agree with you more. OMG.
TheImp wrote: Why do reporters put themselves in these situations?
MusicBox wrote:
None of my family members is a reporter though. This guy should get a $300 fine for doing that, not get fired
What disgusting garbage responses :facepalm: smh...pathetic.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
unshavenyak wrote: I know I am because I don't think sexually assaulting a woman doing her job is okay.
Slapping a derriere does note equate with sexual assault. I think he's charged with battery. Also, you do believe you're better than other people. How modest of you.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
hierophant wrote: What disgusting garbage responses :facepalm: smh...pathetic.
It's called having a different point of view. It's okay to have it. We can't all agree on everything. Relax.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4154 posts
1548 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Slapping a derriere does note equate with sexual assault. I think he's charged with battery. Also, you do believe you're better than other people. How modest of you.
Yeah, I am better because I am not a criminal and do not condone assault or battery against other people. My position de facto makes me better than you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4154 posts
1548 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: It's called having a different point of view. It's okay to have it. We can't all agree on everything. Relax.
Nah, you're condoning sexual battery / assault, which society has agreed is a crime. He's right. You're a scum bag.
Last edited by unshavenyak on Dec 11th, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6665 posts
5701 upvotes
Toronto
hierophant wrote: What disgusting garbage responses :facepalm: smh...pathetic.
Usual trolls that enjoy their anonymity here to show their true colors
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
unshavenyak wrote: Yeah, I am better because I am not a criminal and do not condone assault or battery against other people. My position de facto makes me better than you.
Good for you. Sending positive vibes and the world's tinniest trophy for your ego.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
12987 posts
3307 upvotes
Montréal
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: So .... why do we tell women it's okay how they are, but we tell men they "need to be better"? "incel-like"? LoL, the fudge-is that supposed to mean?
Everyone could do better, and judging from some of the comments here, case closed.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
unshavenyak wrote: Nah, you're condoning sexual battery / assault, which society has agreed is a crime. He's right. You're a scum bag.
Uh oh, someone's getting on someone else's nerves, LOL. You mad bro? LOL I'm sorry but this is too funny, commarade. You need to chill.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote: Everyone could do better, and judging from some of the comments here, case closed.
That I can live with. Agreed.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2010
3151 posts
1933 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: It's called having a different point of view. It's okay to have it. We can't all agree on everything. Relax.
Yeah and I'm sharing my POV.
roblombardi wrote: Usual trolls that enjoy their anonymity here to show their true colors
Yep...and also the kind that would likely smack a reporter on the butt.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4154 posts
1548 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Good for you. Sending positive vibes and the world's tinniest trophy for your ego.
It's great. I'm a person who does not identify with criminals and enjoys life. Your mindset, on the other hand, will likely land you with a lawsuit or in prison in the future. I'm good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4154 posts
1548 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Uh oh, someone's getting on someone else's nerves, LOL. You mad bro? LOL I'm sorry but this is too funny, commarade. You need to chill.
I'm super calm. You've shown yourself to agree with the position of criminals. You are what you are.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
unshavenyak wrote: It's great. I'm a person who does not identify with criminals and enjoys life. Your mindset, on the other hand, will likely land you with a lawsuit or in prison in the future. I'm good.
Well, take that. You sure showed me. Man, did I learn my lesson.