[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
251 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK

Running Free After Boxing Day Sale

Monday Dec 27: 25% off store-wide and online at www.runningfree.com
Dec 28-Jan 2: 20% off store-wide and online at www.runningfree.com

This is my favourite running store...they have a great selection and are staffed by knowledgeable salespeople.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
walker9 wrote: Monday Dec 27: 25% off store-wide and online at www.runningfree.com
Dec 28-Jan 2: 20% off store-wide and online at www.runningfree.com

This is my favourite running store...they have a great selection and are staffed by knowledgeable salespeople.

Running free of your cash :)
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1310 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
I appreciate this. really should get into marathon training now instead wait til nice weather.
PM for $125 Code off Peloton Bike
"Life is short, running makes it seem longer."
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
Dogs aren't our whole lives......they just make our lives whole.
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
251 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Winter running is no biggie...just make sure to cover up and layer. I wear shorts until -10 but I break out the gloves at +4. There is no such thing as bad weather...only unpreparedness and/or weak minds. :)

Plus its fun.
Jan 1, 2009
185 posts
19 upvotes
walker9 wrote: Winter running is no biggie...just make sure to cover up and layer. I wear shorts until -10 but I break out the gloves at +4. There is no such thing as bad weather...only unpreparedness and/or weak minds. :)

Plus its fun.
Amen brother! Except the part on shorts to -10C. If the sun is out, -2C or so, but the long tights will come out. The worse the weather, the more excited I am to get out there
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5838 posts
2112 upvotes
Toronto
Any idea when it actually starts? Do you have the actual ad itself, or a screen cap?
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
251 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK
milhaus wrote: Any idea when it actually starts? Do you have the actual ad itself, or a screen cap?
Got an email from them, it says "Start Shopping December 27" so your guess is as good as mine.
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
251 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK
mcshame wrote: Amen brother! Except the part on shorts to -10C. If the sun is out, -2C or so, but the long tights will come out. The worse the weather, the more excited I am to get out there
As long as you protect your junk after -3 with runderwear or a similar product, the legs stay warm enough on their own if your working hard enough.

The worse it is the more exciting, I know what you mean!
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
251 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK
BUMP: Sale starts tomorrow morning.
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
251 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just got back from the Markham store...tons of great deals!
Jan 21, 2007
196 posts
4 upvotes
Has anybody been to this sale? Any good deals on Asics running shoes?