19 posts
39 upvotes

On Running Shoes on sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
20-40%
Retailer:
On Running
I have not seen these shoes go on sale yet. They look really cool and good reviews so far. Some of their classics are on discounted prices right now. 20-40% off from what I can see. I think they are 2019 models.

Free returns including free return shipping. They actually mail the return label with the shoes. Very little effort needed to return if you don't like the fit, feel, etc. Happy shopping!

https://www.on-running.com/en-ca/classics/womens
https://www.on-running.com/en-ca/classics/mens
Last edited by dealdrone1 on Apr 30th, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1181 posts
1236 upvotes
Abbotsford
When a t-shirt is $80 on sale. I know it's a scam
Feb 21, 2019
140 posts
289 upvotes
Vancouver
DanielM491 wrote: When a t-shirt is $80 on sale. I know it's a scam
How do you know that?
Aug 11, 2019
26 posts
75 upvotes
runnersgambit wrote: What’s the review on these runners?
I have a pair of the Cloudflyer. I find them to be the best runners I've ever owned; great stability, incredibly light. This is all subjective, but I love these things.
Thanks, OP in for a couple pairs
Oct 21, 2007
443 posts
74 upvotes
Halifax
I'm on a race team partnered with ON. They always have that classics section for last years models on sale, always. But yes, they are good deals.
[OP]
Sep 16, 2016
19 posts
39 upvotes
gibson00 wrote: I'm on a race team partnered with ON. They always have that classics section for last years models on sale, always. But yes, they are good deals.
Good to know. Thanks!
Jun 2, 2007
543 posts
616 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting this deal ordered ON Cloudflyer 2.0

Use the code and receive 10% off
adv_fou_jvdrzq
Don't go broke trying to look rich.
Aug 23, 2009
189 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver
asmalworld wrote: Thanks for posting this deal ordered ON Cloudflyer 2.0

adv_fou_jvdrzq
Darn. The coupon code isn't working anymore.

Any thoughts on Cloudswift vs Cloudflyer?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1848 posts
3915 upvotes
Vancouver
runnersgambit wrote: What’s the review on these runners?
Mediocre. Few serious runners run in On. Their "cloud" technology is gimmicky; it's heavy and isn't as cushioned and/or bouncy as other midsole technologies (especially new foams from companies like Nike, Asics, New Balance, etc.). They're the type of runners that would look nice with with your Lululemon yoga apparel.
Dec 13, 2007
247 posts
23 upvotes
Thanks for this , heard about them, seen them, reviewed them and now going to try a pair of swifts. Why not, maybe they will match my outfit when the gyms finally open up :-)
Images
  • 7B5C4BDC-D984-4172-A3F7-D792969F87C2.jpeg
  • C7BCEF66-03DD-4AF6-A6D2-D8D0BEAFD9D8.jpeg
Aug 3, 2020
36 posts
37 upvotes
sucks being a 10.5 when it comes to shoe deals. On shoes are the best running shoes!
Jun 2, 2007
543 posts
616 upvotes
Toronto
ntan wrote: Darn. The coupon code isn't working anymore.

Any thoughts on Cloudswift vs Cloudflyer?
If you are looking for stability long distance shoes go with cloudflyer

I don’t know much about the swift
Don't go broke trying to look rich.
Sep 11, 2008
804 posts
488 upvotes
Quebec
asmalworld wrote: Thanks for posting this deal ordered ON Cloudflyer 2.0

adv_fou_jvdrzq
Where'd you get it?
coolwasabi wrote: Mediocre. Few serious runners run in On. Their "cloud" technology is gimmicky; it's heavy and isn't as cushioned and/or bouncy as other midsole technologies (especially new foams from companies like Nike, Asics, New Balance, etc.). They're the type of runners that would look nice with with your Lululemon yoga apparel.
All the reviews I read seem to love these shoes... What should I compare them with?
The Cloudflow line of shoes has always been a reliable option for anyone seeking a lightweight, responsive shoe to train and race in, but the redesigned shoe has even more appeal as an all-rounder thanks to the addition of On’s Helion foam to the midsole, which makes the shoe softer and more accommodating for easy runs as well.

The third iteration of On's popular support shoe has become one of our favourite options when it comes to daily training miles. Like its predecessors, the Cloudflyer is designed to deliver stability and cushioning without adding unnecessary weight to the ride.

The result is a shoe that offers a wonderfully balanced all round experience across any distance; the kind of shoe you pick wear when you want to enjoy your run for as long as possible.
All from the same site comparing different shoes. What are your sources?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
15958 posts
2575 upvotes
No width selection? Can't take any company seriously that doesn't offer different widths.
Automatic down-votes: D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.
Jun 12, 2007
947 posts
600 upvotes
Theyre a pretty legit company for running shoes, MEC and other running stores carry them.
Try em out if you want to get into running/are a runner!
Mar 4, 2019
76 posts
44 upvotes
On's are definitely legit. I've been running in them for years and love them. On's don't often go on sale, so good find! Wife and I bought Cloudflyers.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1954 posts
397 upvotes
Alberta
Would you size about the same as Adidas?