• Jun 5th, 2017 2:17 am
[OP]
Jan 14, 2017
166 posts
40 upvotes

Ruth's Chris gift card promo 2017 - UPDATED with link

Here is the link to full details!
https://ruthschris.ca/mississauga/wp-co ... 8.2017.pdf

Gift card promo will be from June 5th to 8th.
More details will be posted online later this month...

You can use gift cards from this promo at Summerlicious/Winterlicious and in the USA. Another good way to spend your loyalty points is to order the classic dinner menu for $55.99 and use gift cards to pay for taxes and tips.
Last edited by ChanelJ12 on May 6th, 2017 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
38 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
8407 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! Crossing my fingers for a 1:2 promo.
Sep 17, 2007
188 posts
41 upvotes
Wasaga Beach
Thanks OP, marked my calendar.
Hopefully it's at least 1:1.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
1982 posts
1062 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Sorry OP, not trying to thread crap but Ruth's Chris IMHO is unjustifiably high priced and overly rated. Last time we went, we had to pay for each side separately. Folks, don't get caught in the hoopla. Do check out their menu before you purchase anything.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest town in Canada
Support local small business
Nov 14, 2004
733 posts
83 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote:
May 6th, 2017 8:15 am
Sorry OP, not trying to thread crap but Ruth's Chris IMHO is unjustifiably high priced and overly rated. Last time we went, we had to pay for each side separately. Folks, don't get caught in the hoopla. Do check out their menu before you purchase anything.
Good point

No value meal combos at a steak house Face With Rolling Eyes
Jun 29, 2008
243 posts
48 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote:
What do u mean no fries and a drink?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
2911 posts
752 upvotes
Toronto
No toy either with the meal?
Apr 11, 2010
198 posts
38 upvotes
I assume you've never seen ala carte before? Ruth Chris' is fantastic steakhouse in its price range.
Nov 2, 2007
150 posts
93 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote:
Last time we went, we had to pay for each side separately.
You mean they didn't just give them away? Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

That is literally how every highend steakhouse works. It's called "a la carte" meaning you have to pay for each dish separately.

But imho, Ruth's is one of the worst steakhouses. Hot plates and a pat of butter on top is just silly.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
1982 posts
1062 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Ok, my comments were to us, the majority humble middle class and not to the rich. This is RFD after all. To each their own.

Here is the menu. You be the judge. http://ruthschris.net/menus/dinner-menu/dinner/

A minimum $46 steak, + $10 fries + $10 vegetable side + wine or pop or liquor + taxes + tips. You are looking at over $100 per person.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
1982 posts
1062 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Back to the OP thread, if we get a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio, it becomes appealing to me.
Dec 16, 2007
611 posts
194 upvotes
TO
jonnyk9 wrote:
May 6th, 2017 9:10 am
You mean they didn't just give them away? Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

That is literally how every highend steakhouse works. It's called "a la carte" meaning you have to pay for each dish separately.

But imho, Ruth's is one of the worst steakhouses. Hot plates and a pat of butter on top is just silly.
All highend steakhouses use butter whether you see it or not. I agree they go over board at RC's though, your steak usually sits in a pool of butter.
Dec 16, 2007
611 posts
194 upvotes
TO
StealthFinder wrote:
May 6th, 2017 10:32 am
Ok, my comments were to us, the majority humble middle class and not to the rich. This is RFD after all. To each their own.

Here is the menu. You be the judge. http://ruthschris.net/menus/dinner-menu/dinner/

A minimum $46 steak, + $10 fries + $10 vegetable side + wine or pop or liquor + taxes + tips. You are looking at over $100 per person.
I havent been in about two years but if memory serves me they have a classic 3 course for $55.95?

Comes with a petite filet, choice of side and a dessert.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6719 posts
1080 upvotes
Looking forward to this! Just used my gift cards from Christmas last month and the meal was worth every penny.