[OP]
Apr 28, 2007
91 posts
288 upvotes

Ruth's Chris - $49 Prix Fixed Meal - Steak with 1 or 2 Sides

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Ruth's Chris
Pretty decent deal from Ruth's Chris (obviously for take out).

Choice of 3 cuts of steaks and one or two sides (Airport location only) for $49. Typically the steak alone is $70.

Markham, Downtown Toronto and Airport locations only.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 1.26.13 PM.png
Last edited by kbaboolal on Mar 29th, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
183 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11375 posts
16647 upvotes
Ottawa
Who orders steaks for take-out ? How’s the steak once you get home ?
[OP]
Apr 28, 2007
91 posts
288 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Hey not bad! I tried the markham location, it only lets me pick one side.

Thanks. Updated post.
Dec 3, 2008
360 posts
252 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Who orders steaks for take-out ? How’s the steak once you get home ?
I’ve been to the location near Pearson Airport.
The steak is literally brought out sizzling. One of the better steaks I’ve ever had. With that said, I have no idea how that translates to take out.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13304 posts
4389 upvotes
Ottawa
staneric123 wrote: I’ve been to the location near Pearson Airport.
The steak is literally brought out sizzling. One of the better steaks I’ve ever had. With that said, I have no idea how that translates to take out.
Yeah, usually by the time you get it home, it loses something, especially if you have to reheat it after it gets cold. I've had take-out steak before.

Best bet would be to eat it as soon as you get into the car while it's still warm and fresh.....bring some plates, some metal cutlery, have a lapdesk or something like that and eat it on your lap. I'm not even really joking....I would consider doing that if you are spending $50 on a steak
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7858 posts
4213 upvotes
Kootenays
kbaboolal wrote: Pretty decent deal from Ruth's Chris (obviously for take out).

Choice of 3 cuts of steaks and one or two sides (Airport location only) for $49. Typically the steak alone is $70.

Markham, Downtown Ontario and Airport locations only.
Where's "Downtown Ontario"?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1797 posts
756 upvotes
YYZ
you'd be better off asking for the steaks uncooked imo, and firing up the bbq ! its 18 degrees today!
Apr 12, 2006
379 posts
28 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Well if you want steak now, you really dont have a choice unless you make it yourself.

Looks like it's one side for dinner, and two sides for lunch.
Yup, was just about to post this.

Thanks OP, Ruths Chris is tasty for dine in, considering taking one for the team this evening for take out and reporting back.
Aug 20, 2004
546 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Corner of University and Richmond, connected to the Hilton Hotel
Jun 16, 2007
819 posts
347 upvotes
I'd hate myself for getting a $50 take out meal.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1659 posts
1026 upvotes
Calgary
On a related note, I received an email from them a few days ago saying that the Calgary location was temporarily closed. I assume that meant for takeout too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)