Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
RW And Co

Extra 20 off sale

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2019 11:08 am
Feb 13, 2019
25 posts
1 upvote
Most of the dress shirts have full spread collar which can look really bad on some people. I would advise to keep that in mind.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: They now have the "Get $50 in RW&CO. Dollars for every $50 spent" promotion, which depends on what you're buying, can potentially save you an extra 33% off instead of just 20%.
They had the RW dollars for this sale.
But that's not really how the calculation works. You'd fall right into the marketing of it. You should read the terms for using the online dollars.
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Chewfam wrote: They had the RW dollars for this sale.
But that's not really how the calculation works. You'd fall right into the marketing of it. You should read the terms for using the online dollars.
OK yeah this sucks:
"The code is redeemable online at rw-co.com on regular-priced merchandise only and is not applicable to name brands, previously purchased merchandise and gift card purchases."
Sep 26, 2008
74 posts
22 upvotes
Airdrie AB
Half my order has been cancelled a full 10 days after ordered! I’ve been getting one item at a time. These guys really don’t know efficiency haha.

On another note most prices are lower than when they had the 20% off. Take a look through the sale items. I bought quite a few dress shirts at ~$23 now they are $19
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Ordered 9 items on February 8th, 1 just got cancelled today, the rest already received.
I don't mind not getting that item. All charges on my credit card for the shipped items are correct.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)