• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 8:29 am
[OP]
May 12, 2014
897 posts
529 upvotes
Markham, ON

[RW And Co] RW&Co 20% off Sale Items and Free Shipping over $120

There's an extra 20% off at RW&Co. THe 20% is off their sale prices too.
Code is EXTRA20

I find their slim fit to fit well and I can wear any of the slim fit without having to alter.
Their shirts tend to be 100% cotton. The suits are poly blend, but if you don't need to wear all the time, the fit and price are good.

GCR is 2.5% Rakuten is 1%
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
Pricing seems similar to last time they had a sale around a month ago. I got a few shirts and they are pretty good quality for $20-$25/shirt.

There is a big difference in fit between their slim, tailored and athletic.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1272 posts
1399 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
The prices are decent. The shirts fit great too.

Honestly though, the styles are ugly as hell. Why can't they just have strips, or grids rather than feathers or tiger paws. Like wtf.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Jan 24, 2013
63 posts
19 upvotes
EDMONTON
They literally just had 40% off everything on black friday.... I grabbed like a dozen things to try out there various tall offerings.
[OP]
May 12, 2014
897 posts
529 upvotes
Markham, ON
thetall1 wrote: They literally just had 40% off everything on black friday.... I grabbed like a dozen things to try out there various tall offerings.
What's the price difference of the stuff you ordered between the BF sale and their extra 20% off?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
Bobberts wrote: What's the price difference of the stuff you ordered between the BF sale and their extra 20% off?
I think they have large sales multiple times a year and the pricing comes to around $20-$25 per shirt.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals