Expired Hot Deals

[RW And Co] RW&CO Men Suits Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 11:51 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 30, 2019
134 posts
312 upvotes

[RW And Co] RW&CO Men Suits Sale

Can't confirm how truthful those original prices are. Sale ends 27th.
https://www.rw-co.com/en/men/suits
24 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2005
2074 posts
976 upvotes
Markham
everyone working from home now.. they must be getting killed cuz no one buying suits.. and parent company filing bankruptcy protection

In the past, i've gotten an entire suit down to like 140-150 per suit.. (jacket+pants) when stacking coupons, so the prices now are similar.
Don't forget the 10% newsletter coupon

These probably last about two years with moderate usage
Last edited by andyyuen on May 25th, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2020
115 posts
147 upvotes
Alberta
I think they were selling for less a few weeks ago when they had their 50-60% off sale. Still not bad if you need a suit, Code 620282 can be applied for additional 10% off.
Newbie
Oct 24, 2017
87 posts
65 upvotes
I'm impressed with the quality of their clothes (bought during the 60% off) but I'm not very picky.

Either way you look at it it's a good deal. I was able to buy trousers at 23 dollars and shirts at 13 - 18 dollars. Even Winners is more expensive.
Jr. Member
Mar 3, 2012
120 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal, QC
andyyuen wrote: everyone working from home now.. they must be getting killed cuz no one buying suits.. and parent company filing bankruptcy protection
Only one company here, RW&CO is just a brand of Reitmans (under Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, so they can continue to work for this time).
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2020
115 posts
147 upvotes
Alberta
lionbest wrote: I'm impressed with the quality of their clothes (bought during the 60% off) but I'm not very picky.

Either way you look at it it's a good deal. I was able to buy trousers at 23 dollars and shirts at 13 - 18 dollars. Even Winners is more expensive.
Same here, spent over $200 when they had that sale! Great quality given the price and I was surprised everything fit pretty well on me that I didn't have to return anything.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2008
4512 posts
994 upvotes
Never bought from them online. What are returns like?
Let's hug it out
Sr. Member
Jun 1, 2016
972 posts
2006 upvotes
RCGA wrote: Never bought from them online. What are returns like?
Would like to know as well
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2017
702 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
RCGA wrote: Never bought from them online. What are returns like?
DeltaSingh wrote: Would like to know as well
I have bought a few slim fit suits from them. They fit really well on me and I get compliments asking if it was custom tailored.

The returns is really easy. The return label is actually inside your package, just send the package back to them using the return label. They are also great on price adjustments. I bought a suit from them before and their price dropped within 30 days, however I was able to get it price adjusted.

It's really sad to see this company file for bankruptcy, they have great customer service in store and over the phone, they always have 40% off promos, and the quality off their product is very good.
Jr. Member
Mar 29, 2019
155 posts
160 upvotes
CheapMang wrote: I have bought a few slim fit suits from them. They fit really well on me and I get compliments asking if it was custom tailored.

The returns is really easy. The return label is actually inside your package, just send the package back to them using the return label. They are also great on price adjustments. I bought a suit from them before and their price dropped within 30 days, however I was able to get it price adjusted.

It's really sad to see this company file for bankruptcy, they have great customer service in store and over the phone, they always have 40% off promos, and the quality off their product is very good.
Same feeling here, I thought they were doing a good job online and customer service wise, along with quality of suits for the price.
Jr. Member
Mar 29, 2019
155 posts
160 upvotes
CheapMang wrote: I have bought a few slim fit suits from them. They fit really well on me and I get compliments asking if it was custom tailored.

The returns is really easy. The return label is actually inside your package, just send the package back to them using the return label. They are also great on price adjustments. I bought a suit from them before and their price dropped within 30 days, however I was able to get it price adjusted.

It's really sad to see this company file for bankruptcy, they have great customer service in store and over the phone, they always have 40% off promos, and the quality off their product is very good.
Same feeling here, I thought they were doing a good job online and customer service wise, along with quality of suits for the price.
Newbie
Nov 5, 2019
61 posts
53 upvotes
just a reminder that since they filed bankruptcy protection, their standard return policy may not apply. this happened with eddie bauer in the US recently where they started refunding people in gift cards instead of cash. credit card charge backs were unavailable from credit card companies given that eddie bauer had filed for bankruptcy protection.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1801 posts
678 upvotes
Mississauga
bmomentai wrote: just a reminder that since they filed bankruptcy protection, their standard return policy may not apply. this happened with eddie bauer in the US recently where they started refunding people in gift cards instead of cash. credit card charge backs were unavailable from credit card companies given that eddie bauer had filed for bankruptcy protection.
From their website:
https://www.rw-co.com/en/rw_faq.html#returns-policy
You are welcome to return your unworn, unwashed, unaltered item(s) with the price ticket(s) still attached, to receive a full refund. Please note that refunds will be processed using the same payment method as for the original purchase.

Top