Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5359 posts
1459 upvotes
Toronto

[RW And Co] RW&CO pants for $39.90

$39 pretty much all pants

can't go wrong, definitely your most bang for your buck for quality/style/fit

SUPPORT A CANADIAN COMPANY!!!!!, THIS IS ONE COMPANY YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE SINK

LE CHATEAU JUST SANK, THIS CAN BE NEXT !!!!!

just spent $200.
Last edited by ez_86 on Oct 24th, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
68 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5359 posts
1459 upvotes
Toronto
use code 620282 to save even more .
Aug 28, 2019
112 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks. All my suits are from RW. They are very good value for what you get
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2343 posts
610 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: SUPPORT A CANADIAN COMPANY!!!!!, THIS IS ONE COMPANY YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE SINK
All of their clothes that I checked say "imported" in product details , although it doesn't say from what country.

Are they making clothes in canada? It doesn't look like it. They're importing clothes, adding a huge markup, and then using "we're canadian!" to sell them.

Canadian Brand doesn't mean canadian industry, or benefits canada. They're essentially a smaller more expensive wal mart.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3284 posts
3480 upvotes
Missing one "P" in the title.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Jan 31, 2006
516 posts
25 upvotes
toronto
Bought pants from them several years ago. Still going strong with very little wear.
one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
Jun 26, 2007
924 posts
659 upvotes
spiralspirit wrote: All of their clothes that I checked say "imported" in product details , although it doesn't say from what country.

Are they making clothes in canada? It doesn't look like it. They're importing clothes, adding a huge markup, and then using "we're canadian!" to sell them.

Canadian Brand doesn't mean canadian industry, or benefits canada. They're essentially a smaller more expensive wal mart.
Their clothes are made overseas like nearly all others. Cambodia, China, Bangladesh, etc. I have some of their stuff, it's generally better than average quality so I'm willing to pay more for it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5359 posts
1459 upvotes
Toronto
spiralspirit wrote: All of their clothes that I checked say "imported" in product details , although it doesn't say from what country.

............it's a Canadian retailer meaning their headoffice is in Canada meaning they're putting food on plates of hundreds of Canadians
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1950 posts
688 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Nice! I need clothes, did not go shopping since the beginning of the pandemic...
Sep 1, 2015
476 posts
628 upvotes

So you would rather prop up and support Wal-Mart then? At the end of the day, they are more 'Canadian' than Wal-Mart. They never said their clothes were 'Made in Canada' specifically. But unless we support canadian owned and canadian brands, it will effrectively continue to be US dominated. I'd still prefer going to Future Shop than Best Buy, but look what happened. Same with Zellers or Eatons etc. How many new Mac's do you see versus 7-11? How many Mr. Sub versus Subway? Pizza Pizza vs Little Caesars etc.

At the end of the day, we always are looking for the best deals sure, but as we've seen, unless you're willing to support canadian entities and canadian businesses, regardless of the dollar value, they'll either go away or be bought out and all you'll get is american owned businesses that can easily cut and run, lower wages, do whatever they wanted.
Jun 26, 2008
139 posts
91 upvotes
RW&Co is my mainstay for men's clothes. Le Chateau's men's has declined in quality over the last 5+ years. I find lots of bad hems, loose threads, etc. It's a shame since their stuff used to be great and some of it still made in Canada.

RW also sells 'short' cut blazers which in an athletic fit means I don't need to get them tailored which is a nice perk. Otherwise I always have to have the sleeves shortened on a suit.
Aug 30, 2018
53 posts
27 upvotes
Love their clothes. Just that the size fits me now probably won't when it's time to go back to office.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2035 posts
1248 upvotes
Their stuff is OK. But their clearance deals are significantly better, esp for men's section. And generally the stores have good size selection during clearance.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5359 posts
1459 upvotes
Toronto
FreeKnight wrote: RW&Co is my mainstay for men's clothes. Le Chateau's men's has declined in quality over the last 5+ years. I find lots of bad hems, loose threads, etc. It's a shame since their stuff used to be great and some of it still made in Canada.

RW also sells 'short' cut blazers which in an athletic fit means I don't need to get them tailored which is a nice perk. Otherwise I always have to have the sleeves shortened on a suit.
They always seemed overpriced to me... you literally have to wait until their rock bottom clearance to get a good deal
Le Chateau has great style definitely, put you gotta pay for it.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1102 posts
452 upvotes
Great deal - thanks OP. I echo the comments above, I get most of my clothes from RW&Co. Good quality stuff.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)