• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 2:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5467 posts
1558 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote: Speaking of Le Chateau that some have mentioned - they just announced that they will be shuttering their doors
so crazy how this topic came up just a couple days ago , lol

PLEASE SUPPORT RW&CO GUYS!
Sep 1, 2015
582 posts
747 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: so crazy how this topic came up just a couple days ago , lol

PLEASE SUPPORT RW&CO GUYS!
Exactly my point. If you don't support Canadian owned, Canadian operated businesses, even if prices are higher or some quality not upto par, they'll go away, and you'll get Non-Canadian equivalents who will offshore as much profits, labour as possible. Le Chateau is the inevitability of it all. Not saying we have to prop up a bad business, but you don't need to go out of your way NOT to support them.
Nov 19, 2006
149 posts
142 upvotes
Edmonton
Anybody ever found the cut of men’s RW tops at the shoulders shaped/tapered little “forward”? Looks fine on mannequin but trying it on, seems maybe for broader shoulders, didn’t sit right
Jul 27, 2008
407 posts
552 upvotes
Folks, can anyone comment on the length of their pants? I normally wear 34/32 in pants, but have mostly bought Banana Republic over the past 5 years. I find that I need to go with 34/34 with BR. Are RW pants true to length?

Thx
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5467 posts
1558 upvotes
Toronto
sniper_ wrote: Folks, can anyone comment on the length of their pants? I normally wear 34/32 in pants, but have mostly bought Banana Republic over the past 5 years. I find that I need to go with 34/34 with BR. Are RW pants true to length?

Thx
i would say yes.
Jul 31, 2013
45 posts
23 upvotes
I've had a negative/neutral experience with their quality. I definitely would not say their stuff is good quality. In the case of a $45 belt, the black colour faded after just one time wear (there are streaks of brown all over it, fyi it was a reversible black/brown belt). In the case of a coat, not bad quality, but not so great either. Some small rips after wearing it for one season but it was reasonably priced so I'm still happy about that purchase.
Aug 7, 2015
155 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I like their city pants - stretchy and slim fit. But these pants used to have an MSRP of $69.90 and seldom discounted. Now they're $89.90 MSRP, with 40% off. Feels like they're trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5467 posts
1558 upvotes
Toronto
updated original post regarding le chateau news.